***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one who doesn't want to give an opinion on whether Johnson is racist or not.
And you skipped around my comment about all Tories being racist and focussed purely on Boris, so are they or not, and are you inherently racist if lean right? That's the point. And while we're at it, is it possible to be racist towards white people? Which relates to my point about slurring an entire nation based on a few football fans at a game, and the fact the narrative would be different if the opposing team wasn' t white. That's my point. It isn't off topic at all, and isn't whataboutery if it makes that point to tbose suggesting otherwise.

And you skipped around my comment about all Tories being racist and focussed purely on Boris, so are they or not, and are you inherently racist if lean right? That's the point. And while we're at it, is it possible to be racist towards white people? Which relates to my point about slurring an entire nation based on a few football fans at a game, and the fact the narrative would be different if the opposing team wasn' t white. That's my point. It isn't off topic at all, and isn't whataboutery if it makes that point to tbose suggesting otherwise.
W - T - A - F?

And you skipped around my comment about all Tories being racist and focussed purely on Boris, so are they or not, and are you inherently racist if lean right?
I already answered it, you can lean right without being a racist twat. Have you forgotten that Goat was a Tory for a long time, he was never racist.

That's the point. And while we're at it, is it possible to be racist towards white people? Which relates to my point about slurring an entire nation based on a few football fans at a game,
You already know it's possible to be racist towards white people, however I explained that the article wasn't being racist towards whites and I explained why.
and the fact the narrative would be different if the opposing team wasn' t white. That's my point. It isn't off topic at all, and isn't whataboutery if it makes that point to tbose suggesting otherwise.

There you go, sections of the media highlighting the behaviour of the Turkish.

Black players get racial abused during the game and you talk about 'manufactured racism' and racism being exaggerated and make light of institutional racism.

Pretty sure Jeffrey is a liar and convicted criminal , not sure either about the fragrant Lady Archer. As for the radio show , I would not know I am under 95
His novels are shite too

Even the one about football stadia in Hungary!

I already answered it, you can lean right without being a racist twat. Have you forgotten that Goat was a Tory for a long time, he was never racist.

You already know it's possible to be racist towards white people, however I explained that the article wasn't being racist towards whites and I explained why.

There you go, sections of the media highlighting the behaviour of the Turkish.

Black players get racial abused during the game and you talk about 'manufactured racism' and racism being exaggerated and make light of institutional racism.
I specifically said that that image itself of ENGLAND V RACISTS wpuld not have been used against a non white nation didn't I? You muddied the waters by saying the media would have called out racism generally instead, and you're doing it again. You didn't even think it racist to begin yet it overtly is because it slurs an entire nation, which is outright racism. I repeat. Do you think that that image would have been used in relation to a nation who wasn't white?

I don't think it would. And I believe it gets a pass from you and others because it's aimed at what many of you believe to be a far right homogeneously white county.

I specifically said that that image itself of ENGLAND V RACISTS wpuld not have been used against a non white nation didn't I? You muddied the waters by saying the media would have called out racism generally instead, and you're doing it again. You didn't even think it racist to begin yet it overtly is because it slurs an entire nation, which is outright racism. I repeat. Do you think that that image would have been used in relation to a nation who wasn't white?

I don't think it would. And I believe it gets a pass from you and others because it's aimed at what many of you believe to be a far right homogeneously white county.
If England had to play india...and if the indians were making monkey noises at black players. Then of course its entirely fair to have an england 4 racists 0 then as well. Why would it not?

If England had to play india...and if the indians were making monkey noises at black players. Then of course its entirely fair to have an england 4 racists 0 then as well. Why would it not?
Of course it's fair. He's not asking if it's fair, he's asking if it would be used as a headline?....particularly in the English press?

Of course it's fair. He's not asking if it's fair, he's asking if it would be used as a headline?....particularly in the English press?
Exactly! I'm talking about the narrative. I said so right at the start.

You know what's next though right? Stop playing the victim. Same with the gammon thing. It's fucking boring.

The colour of their skin. It wouldn't be framed the same way is the point with that image. The narrative wouldn't be
the same. Hungary is a right wing country whose population is white right?

MVP thinks it would, but only after i pushed him, and i call bullshit on that.

You also believe racism is exaggerated, believe what you want .

You also believe racism is exaggerated, believe what you want .
In the thread that was closed which that comment was directed towards, hence I literally linked you to it when you questioned me about it but you're still banging that drum trying to reframe and distract from my original point. Again.

In the thread that was closed which that comment was directed towards, hence I literally linked you to it when you questioned me about it but you're still banging that drum trying to reframe and distract from my original point. Again.
It's my whole argument on racism being overly exagerated in the UK or the west generally, hence me making the point of not dwelling in the negatives which Flaneur tried to reframe and relate to last night. And then you calling out my point on institutional racism still needing to be dealt with, so now you're attempting the exact same thing with my grift comment.

I think you know precisely why actually.

MVP MVP

Yes. The part in bold is In relation to the thread based on the topic which was literally called Racism in Football which was closed MVP. My point in this thread was about racism in England being exaggerated, I didn't say it was exaggerated with the Hungary fans did I? Show me where I did.

You are so dishonest.

Last edited:
Who knows. It doesnt seem that wrong though does it. They were racists and their picture was published and got branded as racists. Whoever does something cuntish , there should be no mercy.

MVP MVP

Yes. The part in bold is In relation to the thread based on the topic which was literally called Racism in Football which was closed MVP. My point in this thread was about racism in England being exaggerated, I didn't say it was exaggerated with the Hungary fans did I? Show me where I did.

You are so dishonest.
My point is that racism in England is not exaggerated and you've chosen to make light of institutional racism and go on about an image and headline in a paper that shows the crowd abusing Bellingham as racist against whites.

"Some times you have to smell the roses and look at the positives, not dwell on the bad."

But not in this case, we have to think the paper was being racist while the black players who were racial abused in the match should look at the positives.

My point is that racism in England is not exaggerated and you've chosen to make light of institutional racism and go on about an image and headline in a paper that shows the crowd abusing Bellingham as racist against whites.

"Some times you have to smell the roses and look at the positives, not dwell on the bad."

But not in this case, we have to think the paper was being racist while the black players who were racial abused in the match should look at the positives.
Hmm look at those goal posts moving now.

I'm fairly certain I was addressing Goat there in relation to the institutional racism wasn't I? I was literally agreeing Hungary is more racist than England and was even comparing SE Asia. My point was not to wallow or dwell in racism in this country as it's far better than elsewhere. I literally said things weren't perfect too.

I then addressed a image posted by a poster who I was involved in a thread with about fake racism, and now to hold your frame you're pretending i'm trivialising the racism from some of the Hungary fans just as Flaneur tried to do to try to reframe my point which is clearly untrue, and now that the England players who were racially abused should look at the positives???

You're trying to twist two seperate points together now aren't you? That's incredibly weak and utterly disingeneuous.

Hmm look at those goal posts moving now.

I'm fairly certain I was addressing Goat there in relation to the institutional racism wasn't I? I was literally agreeing Hungary is more racist than England and was even comparing SE Asia. My point was not to wallow or dwell in racism in this country as it's far better than elsewhere. I literally said things weren't perfect too.

I then addressed a image posted by a poster who I was involved in a thread with about fake racism, and now to hold your frame you're pretending i'm trivialising the racism from some of the Hungary fans just as Flaneur tried to do to try to reframe my point which is clearly untrue, and now that the England players who were racially abused should look at the positives???

You're trying to twist two seperate points together now aren't you? That's incredibly weak and utterly disingeneuous.
You're getting boring now let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom