***** Hungary v England World Cup qualifier 19:45******

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
They shouldn't laugh. We haven't made two semi-finals and a final in the last few years by coincidence
It's no coincidence that H has scored so many goals and set up so many goals for Sterling.
No Kane and we don't make those semis and final.
People really just don't realise how great the guy is.
You can see it with Grealish as well. He's a fecking genius and yet some punters are moaning about him.

I said dwell.

And you've called me a goose stepping nazi more times than anyone on here Welshie whether in jest or not, and it isn't very helpful.

Not sure why you've decided to dredge up old cunt offs like its relevant to this discussion. Almost as if you're trying to stir the pot or trying to start something...I'm not going to bite. I agree about it not being helpful but I've already apologised for previous misdeeds (as have you) so I'm not going to go back there or be drawn into some kind of bullshit cunt off. That holds zero interest for me so don't even bother.

If you have found something offensive or antagonistic in my posts in this thread then please do say. Otherwise, it would be helpful to stay on topic. I feel that my posts in this topic have been entirely justified.

What does it say on Sterling's shirt?
E-Tj7D7VcAwnH9Z

A friend of his who was 26yrs old who died a couple of days ago

Hungary were scared from the moment they kicked off and were clearly going to be more than happy with a 0-0 draw. Poor mentality, appalling fans and they're getting exactly what they deserve - a good old pumping.

No excuse for racism but you do not think it was provocative? They are going to have to be much more careful at the World Cup in a strict Moslem Country.

Nothing provocative at all at celebrating a goal and making a gesture to someone who had recently passes. The day footballers can't show emotion when they score is the day football should be knocked on it's head.

Also, the vast majority of Hungarians either speak fluent English or more than enough English to know exactly what was on his shirt, those who could see it. Lets not find excuses for them.

It's no coincidence that H has scored so many goals and set up so many goals for Sterling.
No Kane and we don't make those semis and final.
People really just don't realise how great the guy is.
You can see it with Grealish as well. He's a fecking genius and yet some punters are moaning about him.
Grealish is a good player. Not a genius

I have no doubt that Hungary is still full of good people, but I think that sometimes a hard reaction is needed to show the world that racism and stuff like this suck and it's not allowed in the sport (and in the life too).

Honestly, I think Fifa/Uefa need to forget about all this fines and closed doors bollocks. I wouldn't even go down a 'three strikes and you're out' route.

If racism is proven, then the country with the antagonistic fans should be banned for 12 months from international football. If it happens again when they're back, thats a further two years etc etc. Up to countries to get their own houses in order.

It's the only way to send a proper message that racism will no longer be tolerated. I don't care how draconian that is either. Fuck 'em. Shape up or fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom