Ian wright decent geazer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always like Ian Wright tbh.

I met him ONCE at westway sports centre when I was around 9. Had a full spurs goalkeeper kit on surrounded by Goons dying to get his autograph. He picked me out amongst everyone, told me to come to him and he signed a magazine I was carrying then proceeded to give me a a pack of 4 tennis balls and a tennis racket before asking my mum if I was doing ok in school etc etc. He didn't acknowledge anybody else as well which made me feel really special as a kid.

A friend met him on hols somewhere. Walking away from him so assumed he wouldn't be interested but called out anyway. Wright happy to have a chat and pose for a photo. Nice man.

Probably a nice guy, but still an ex gooner cunt.
I don’t rate him at all, even if he does say nice things about us.

Never thought I’d be the lone voice arguing against Ian Wright on a spurs forum.

I always found his punditry added nothing to the occasion (like most of the pundits)

Hmmmmmm does speak a lot of sense, but I can never get past the sly punch on David Howells, or the spitting incident up at Oldham.

Then again Chris Kamara was a horrible bastard as a player and I like him now.

Roy Keane is the star, still captain of Gary Neville too. Ive always thought Ian Wright was a massive bellend but having listened and watched his punditry I'm feel exactly the same way .he's a filthy gooner cunt.

My best friend is part of his SE London crew when he was a kid. Every year they have a meet-up to remember David Rocastle, I've been going for more than 10yrs now. He's a lovely bloke.

Bottom line is he's not a snide, he loves his team but he ain't a cunt with it, it's this that makes him stand out amongst a sea of cunts. In particular ex-scum, who at every opportunity have a snide dig where it's not required. He is a confident man, doesn't need to resort to petty childish shit to ingratiate himself with the snivelling turds in their fanbase.

Dare I say it but Graham Roberts should take a leaf out of his book. He needs to reign it in at times and have a bit more class. I don't doubt his allegiance in anyway but he lowers himself to petty twitter stuff frequently with plan old rival fans. He doesn't need to be a cheerleader, his place in Spurs is already assured.

He seems a nice bloke but I have #ITK knowledge that he was a prick when younger

I know Kate Walsh (a once Apprentice finalist) who was with him on a shite Channel 5 show 10 years ago and said he was really a diva and shit to her, I am guessing now in his 50's and with more media experience he has mellowed out though

He seems a nice bloke but I have #ITK knowledge that he was a prick when younger

I know Kate Walsh (a once Apprentice finalist) who was with him on a shite Channel 5 show 10 years ago and said he was really a diva and shit to her, I am guessing now in his 50's and with more media experience he has mellowed out though
He was a bit of a prick when he was younger is high praise for a gooner.

Yeah alright bloke

Notice they dragged him back in due to the dirth of punditry ... put some specs on him and gave him the guy Richie Essex bloke does country gent wardrobe make over

Not worth this current reach around

Dare I say it but Graham Roberts should take a leaf out of his book. He needs to reign it in at times and have a bit more class. I don't doubt his allegiance in anyway but he lowers himself to petty twitter stuff frequently with plan old rival fans. He doesn't need to be a cheerleader, his place in Spurs is already assured.
Roberts is firmly on the Gravy Train.

Back
Top Bottom