Ian wright decent geazer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wednesday night........

I sincerely wished that Roy Keane had stood up and belted Wright in the face.

Gooner fan boy tosser deserved it.

In all honesty Wrighty was just messing about and winding Keane up as he's a notable miserable cunt.

Of all the gooners - Wrighty is actually not that bad.

Keane was just repeating clichés in order to have a pop at the English.

He's a very arrogant and unlikeable bloke.

Wright shouldn't have mocked his accent though, that was a tad uncalled for.

Keane was just repeating clichés in order to have a pop at the English.

He's a very arrogant and unlikeable bloke.

Wright shouldn't have mocked his accent though, that was a tad uncalled for.
True on Wright mocking him on live TV but you can see they are all good friends at the end of the day and all rip one another.
After all these are guys that have lived the lads banter 24/7 for almost 30-40 years now as professional players and then onward.

In all honesty Wrighty was just messing about and winding Keane up as he's a notable miserable cunt.

He’s got better, but when he played for them ( and the Spammers ) he showed no respect towards our club nor our supporters, hard to forget his gloating. And it’s not especially historical either as not that long ago he was posting Campbell pictures on his Twatter to goad Spurs fans - banter or unnecessary, either or I guess.

One thing I do agree with was that he was on thin fucking ice mocking Keane’s accent on national
TV.

To my reckoning Wright was the first pundit/presenter to call Kane out for being greedy vs Croatia and got the scapegoat train rolling sharpish after the final whistle.

Fuck him...

Seriously, the plaudits we get on the occassions that we do get them from the media; we've earned them... We owe 'good ol Wrighty' nothing..

To my reckoning Wright was the first pundit/presenter to call Kane out for being greedy vs Croatia and got the scapegoat train rolling sharpish after the final whistle.

Fuck him...

Seriously, the plaudits we get on the occassions that we do get them from the media; we've earned them... We owe 'good ol Wrighty' nothing..

I noticed that.

Ian Wright 100% doesn't square that ball.

I noticed that.

Ian Wright 100% doesn't square that ball.

I haven't rewatched it but just left me scratching my head... GK and 2 defenders between Kane and that "pass".

As a pundit and former striker, Wright can't be a 'gooner' about Kane week after week when he' delivers at the level he does and retain a sense of credibility. At most, all any of Kane's potential detractors have left is to nit-pic his individual performances.

On a broader level, Wright becomes all gracious and objective about us; meanwhile they're having a shit time of it... Coincidence? Hmmmm....

Good ol' "Wrighty".

Is he not also a Spurs fan ???

Does that not help reduce him from Cunt status ?

hqdefault.jpg

roy-keane-ac_20336_3063807b.jpg

Raheem Sterling: Manchester City winger is targeted by racism, says Ian Wright

Good old Wrighty - ( a prick in my view ) has raised quite an issue here.

I am not convinced the criticism of Sterling I’ve heard is based on Colour bias - assuming that Wright is meaning that rather than Racism - certainly anything I have ever heard has been based around Stirling’s contributions to the team.

To overtly claim a race bias is behind any criticism can essentially shut down any criticism, which in this case is wrong in my view as Stirling has not always performed without criticism for very valid reasons

Back
Top Bottom