In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The industry standard is a huge pay off

Unless you have some sort of proof other than wishful thinking, Mou would make bank if sacked.

Ultimately it'll be a big standoff, negotiating the contract buyout. Mourinho will think he has the upper hand because he clearly doesn't care about spurs losing, thinking Levy does.

Little does he know....
:levylol:

Ultimately it'll be a big standoff, negotiating the contract buyout. Mourinho will think he has the upper hand because he clearly doesn't care about spurs losing, thinking Levy does.

Little does he know....
:levylol:
I used to laugh at these

But when was the last time Levy got a good deal? Honestly?

Nowadays it seems he just gets us mugged by refusing to pay an extra 200k or something. Stingy fecker

What fucking foundations? Hope he’s not anywhere near my house.

:mourshock:
Mourinho doesn't so much lay foundations rather he unearths a sinkhole under the structure, plants C4 on the central pillars and then napalms the whole neighbourhood just to be safe.

First things first, lets get the DOF sorted and I would go balls in to get Rangnick.

Get him to implement an over arching progressive strategy/philosophy - bring in a proper recruitment team, new analytics dept - recruit a head coach that fits that strategy/philosophy/identity - recruit players that fit that strategy.

If the head coach doesn't work out, recruit another that fits the strategy. And Rangnick can also double up as head coach too when needed.

He's overseen the playing strategy at RB, overseen the recruitment and head coach recruitment (inc Hassenhutl, Nagelsmann). And he spent time in England studying and has said he's like to work here.

First things first, lets get the DOF sorted and I would go balls in to get Rangnick.

Get him to implement an over arching progressive strategy/philosophy - bring in a proper recruitment team, new analytics dept - recruit a head coach that fits that strategy/philosophy/identity - recruit players that fit that strategy.

If the head coach doesn't work out, recruit another that fits the strategy. And Rangnick can also double up as head coach too when needed.

He's overseen the playing strategy at RB, overseen the recruitment and head coach recruitment (inc Hassenhutl, Nagelsmann). And he spent time in England studying and has said he's like to work here.

That would be a masterpiece. Unfortunately we might have overslept on this one. About a week ago Bild claimed that Milan is very close to agreeing a deal, which sees Ragnick occupying a role as Head Coach and DoF from the coming summer.

At this point I'd be happy to give Stuart Webber, Norwich, the chance as DoF

This is spot on. The biggest issue with Levy has been flipping between a DOF/ non DOF system depending on the demands of the manager. Had the system right when he appointed Arneson, and that model should have been stuck with.

I also think that within 10-15 years. The concept of b teams will be explored.

That would be a masterpiece. Unfortunately we might have overslept on this one. About a week ago Bild claimed that Milan is very close to agreeing a deal, which sees Ragnick occupying a role as Head Coach and DoF from the coming summer.

At this point I'd be happy to give Stuart Webber, Norwich, the chance as DoF
A report came 3/4 days ago that confirmed that Ragnick will not manage Milan next season. After all that Boban controversy, they took a backstep and basically sacked him for nothing. Oh, Milans CEO? Ivan fucking Gazidis.

Nagelsmann
Marco Rose
Nuno

Out of the box: Arne Slot (AZ, currently level on points with Ajax on a much tighter budget and probably playing the best football in The Eredivisie atm, they beat Ajax home and away this season)

Last edited:

This is him in 1998 talking about "pressing". You'll need to mess about with the translation features.

Back
Top Bottom