Is Top 4 Gone Now And What Would Be The Ramifications?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Top 4 Gone?

• Total voters
Whoever comes in over the summer will have quite an easy benchmark to improve against. Could very easily be our lowest points total in well over a decade - i.e. prior to Redknapp. Well done ENIC!

Whoever comes in over the summer will have quite an easy benchmark to improve against. Could very easily be our lowest points total in well over a decade - i.e. prior to Redknapp. Well done ENIC!

All down to Levy and ENIC 100%. Undid the great work they did with the stadium etc, by completely fucking up the playing team and not improving when we should of, utter disgrace.

We're on the up guys. ENIC & Levy taking us to the next level. Thursday night football with a bit of luck next season.

Let's be real here guys, we're 2 pts behind Wolves and Sheffield United, and only 2 pts ahead of Burnley and Crystal Palace. We're in a mid-table scrap not a top 4 scrap.

And that guys is our chance of 5th well and truly gone. Tuesday our season ends, roll on next season.

Chavs and Man U will finish 3rd and 4th. Leicester have picked up 16 points in last 16 games and are in free fall.

We’ll do well to finish in top half of the table.

Last edited:
Let's be real here guys, we're 2 pts behind Wolves and Sheffield United, and only 2 pts ahead of Burnley and Crystal Palace. We're in a mid-table scrap not a top 4 scrap.

Totally agree. If we would of had one of Son or Kane, I would of given us a slight fighting chance, but we have literally got nothing upfront, we are toothless. That along with our shit house defending and we got no chance. Season has ended the moment Son got injured, but it’s all confirmed now. Leipzig will put us out of our misery.

All down to Levy and ENIC 100%. Undid the great work they did with the stadium etc, by completely fucking up the playing team and not improving when we should of, utter disgrace.

I disagree. They let Poch buy Ndombele. He just happened to be a shithouse. We just didn't buy the right players.

And that guys is our chance of 5th well and truly gone. Tuesday our season ends, roll on next season.
It’s not all doom and gloom we’ve the summer transfer thread of all the players we ain’t gonna buy and the new kit thread which everybody will post how much they the hate it....:roflmao:

We played Chelsea twice. On both occasions, if we beat them, we go forth. Instead we managed to get severely outplayed both time.

As much as we slaughter them, Chelsea play decent team football and Bruno has helped improve United massively.

We play United and Sheffield in the next few games, so I can’t count us completely out but its looking pretty bleak.

If we win against United then we're in with a chance of top 5. Pretty big if at the moment though. I'm not completely giving up hope until then.

We are not beating United though mate, we have zero threat upfront. We don’t look like scoring in a brothel. Before anyone mentions City, we had Son playing that game. I think we just need to accept we will be in the Europa league next season. I have come to terms that our season has fizzled out and is over.

Man U have beaten both Chavs and City home and away, they’re one of only two teams to take points of Dippers. They’ve also played both ourselves and Leicester once and have won both. That’s 19 points out of their tally of 45 from just 7 games against the so called Top teams. Amazing they’re still scrapping around in 5th. They struggle against shit teams who don’t want to play, so that’s a big plus for us ahead of next Sunday.

The media obsession with them is insufferable. Tyler was describing them afterwards as truly heroic. You’d swear it was Yeovil that had toppled City. They’ve spent close to a billion on players since Ferguson left. The media and the football authorities just itching for them to be back at the top table as they’re the biggest cash cow and draw even still by a mile.

You see it all week since we went out to Norwich. Harry Kane is seemingly leaving as he needs to be at a team challenging for League and European Cup. Man U are seemingly favourites to sign him and Old Trafford is apparently his favoured destination. Maybe fucking focus on getting above Sheffield United and Wolverhampton Wanderers in the table first before you’re winning the European Cup.

We are not beating United though mate, we have zero threat upfront. We don’t look like scoring in a brothel. Before anyone mentions City, we had Son playing that game. I think we just need to accept we will be in the Europa league next season. I have come to terms that our season has fizzled out and is over.

I don't even think we'll get Europa. I can't see us scraping many more points this season. Genuinely think we'll be bottom half.

Spurs aren’t going to qualify for the Europa League. Wolves, Man U, Chelsea, Leicester, Sheffield Utd and dare I say it Woolwich will all finish above us.

We’ve got our Tottenham back. Mid-table mediocrity it is then...the occasional cameo on the big stage as a big (proper) team pummel us to win a league title or cup semi-final.

Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom