Jack Grealish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And this is what I mean about playing to an agenda.

Had we got Grealish 2 seasons ago and he proved to be a success would that have been a Pochettino masterstroke of his choice or if Grealish had fallen short been a player bought by Levy for too much and against Pochettino's advice?

Always suits the agenda is my point.

Well I ‘ve been sent screen grabs on WhatsApp of a story claiming he had a party and then went out drink driving in his Range Rover. Crashing into several parked cars. Abandoning his vehicle and calling friends to come and rescue him. None of it verified yet. obviously.

You just know this won't stop him getting s mega move and the untold riches that come with it though, football is hardly a business known for it's morality, and the managers like Fergie who gave half a shit about character are gone.

You just know this won't stop him getting s mega move and the untold riches that come with it though, football is hardly a business known for it's morality, and the managers like Fergie who gave half a shit about character are gone.

The fee and wages will have dropped massively though - that's if he's not charged by the police.

It's more of an issue for Villa, as it looked like they were banking on him being worth £70-£80m.

Back
Top Bottom