James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You'd think he's doing his chances of a bigger role for England the world of good at the moment.

But then you realise the absolute fraud in charge for England will probably just pick Mount regardless.
As I'm a Spurs supporter before England, it wouldn't worry me too much if he didn't get selected. My concern is that he'll get injured and I want him fit to play for us. He is already such an important part of our team, that we will be so much poorer without him.

Last edited:
He looks like a dude who, after you've collapsed on the dancefloor at a party in Ibiza, gets you a bottle of water and takes you outside and chats with you until you've recovered, then disappears into the night. Then you'll see him a couple of days later at a beach club and he wouldn't have slept but asks you how you are.

I don’t get it. Did an England player do that from corners ?

It's basic stuff....

- Fans were goading him about Southgate never picking him.
- He trolled them back; getting a rise out of them by teasing that he was going to take the corner from outside the corner 'circle'......

I've fallen in love with the guy. Great player with a bit of personality and it feels like he's very happy to be playing for us and wants us to succeed here.

I've fallen in love with the guy. Great player with a bit of personality and it feels like he's very happy to be playing for us and wants us to succeed here.
He is a player I've followed for quite a while & I feel the big stage of Tottenham suits him very well. The England manager will find him very hard to ignore now that he is doing it under the spotlight at a big club.

Last edited:
As I'm a Spurs supporter before England, it wouldn't worry me too much if he didn't get selected. My concern is that he'll get injured and I want him fit to play for us. He is already such an important part of our team, that we will be so much poorer without him.
We need atleast one more creator in the midfield. It does wonders for us and Ange football.
1 SK, 1MF, 1CB is all we need to contend.

its seems like its a perfect match. hes still got a couple gears to go up. hes going to get better the more minutes he gets and gels in with new teammates.

Back
Top Bottom