Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That photo has made me feel all nostalgic for that team

Remember Old Lady GIF by IFHT Films

It goes to show how different football is on the pitch, compared to watching it up in the stands or on TV.

I always laugh at the criticism players get from people who can barely run 5 yards without getting out of breath.

Do you remember the utter nonsense that followed this?...............

article-0-1CB6026D00000578-804_634x464.jpg

All the body language experts piping up, cheered by Hoddle I have to say!!!

I always laugh at the criticism players get from people who can barely run 5 yards without getting out of breath.

Why?

You don't criticise players?

........I can't identify a singer to be out of tune, until I'm a top class singer myself?

Why?

You don't criticise players?

........I can't identify a singer to be out of tune, until I'm a top class singer myself?
You haven't seen me play, I'm defo better than Emerson Royal! Don't get me started on Kane, he can't even lace my boots!

On a real, I used to play for a pro team and have since worked in Pro football.
Not saying that I don't criticise, because I do but I can safely say that I know what it's like to play at that level than most people watching in the stands with me.

You haven't seen me play, I'm defo better than Emerson Royal! Don't get me started on Kane, he can't even lace my boots!

Not saying that I don't criticise, because I do but I can safely say that I know what it's like to play at that level than most people watching in the stands with me.

I knew it all along, you're Paulo Tramezzani aren't you?

😁

Point remains though......

.......Fans can't identify poor play/quality cos they haven't played at a serious level?

Back
Top Bottom