January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there any chance the ITK updates can be done in text as well?

The twitter format doesnt come through on the work machine or my mobile, so I cant see what is said!

Mirror: Don't, Pjanic! Roma refuse to sell star to Spurs in the middle of a season
And during their trip to the Italian capital for Thursday night’s Europa League match against Lazio, Spurs had another go with a £12million offer to buy for Pjanic in January.
But Roma general manager Franco Baldini, formerly Fabio Capello's assistant with the England national team, is not willing to sell one of the club’s best players in the middle of a season.
Pjanic’s agent, Michele Gerbino, said: “It is difficult to see Miralem moving during the season but we will look at the sums at the end of the season.”

If we signed Dameyao, Bale would have been so pissed...

damiao.jpg

:balesnarl:

I'd like to see us put the feelers out on Fellaini. Think hes been a beast for Everton of late, and hes sorely missed by them whilst not playing - today is a good example.

Also, just think of the depth of hair our squad will have. Magic.

Back
Top Bottom