January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that so? Read last night that they trying to do a deal for Caleta-Car.

Kabak story might have legs (on loan). According to Sky Germany, Schalke are trying to strike a deal for Mustafi who’s out of contract this summer and would cost around €2m right here and now.

Whether it’s Kabak or Caleta-Car it certainly sounds sexier than Ben Davies from Preston

As shit as we've been at centre back there has to be room for Tanganga here. No reason to go on loan.

With all the easy games gone in Cups and knockout in Europa I don't see where/when he would play.

Maybe if Jose is sticking to this 3 at the back formation he seems to love now but other than that he is behind- Toby, Rodon, Dier and Sanchez for sure, likely Davies as well. I can't see Jose using him in the PL at CB, unlikely against Everton in a knockout game so really only chance to play would be against Wofsburger if we go 3 at the back and maybe in the following round if we get an easy opponent and even that is likely a stretch with those being knockouts.

If he can go on loan and start the majority of games (at CB not RB) for his new club that is likely best case for him and the club.

With all the easy games gone in Cups and knockout in Europa I don't see where/when he would play.

Maybe if Jose is sticking to this 3 at the back formation he seems to love now but other than that he is behind- Toby, Rodon, Dier and Sanchez for sure, likely Davies as well. I can't see Jose using him in the PL at CB, unlikely against Everton in a knockout game so really only chance to play would be against Wofsburger if we go 3 at the back and maybe in the following round if we get an easy opponent and even that is likely a stretch with those being knockouts.

If he can go on loan and start the majority of games (at CB not RB) for his new club that is likely best case for him and the club.
He won't stick to that formation anymore. He had to change it at HT twice.

Also Japhet will probably get a chance given how shite the other CB's and RB's are.

15:03
TANGANGA LATEST...
Japhet Tanganga
has been told he will be staying at Tottenham.
The defender was linked with a move away from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

HE STAYS!!! YESSSSS

15:03
TANGANGA LATEST...
Japhet Tanganga
has been told he will be staying at Tottenham.
The defender was linked with a move away from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

HE STAYS!!! YESSSSS

I think it is bad news for him and his development but at this point prefer watching him at CB than Sanchez, Dier and Davies even if it’s likely he doesn’t play CB again for us this season.

Back
Top Bottom