January 2021 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hell no.

Even at a cut price, it's still expensive in that you can get a good player with some scouting.

Turning up handful of games per season, but nobody know when, so he would just keep getting minutes to stink up the place. Big distraction.

Also, Jose thinks he's a cunt.

No one is taking Sanchez off our hands in Jan. The best we can do is send him on loan to Germany, where he will undoubtedly look much better given their tendency to play a high line and the general chaotic play style.

Then find some sucker willing to part with 20-30m.

No one is taking Sanchez off our hands in Jan. The best we can do is send him on loan to Germany, where he will undoubtedly look much better given their tendency to play a high line and the general chaotic play style.

Then find some sucker willing to part with 20-30m.
He needs a steady run of games, but I am in the boat that he needs to move on, for his career because as long as Jose is here, he is not getting much game time.

I remember when he first got here and was getting those games when one of the belgians went down (can't remember which one it was). He was looking like a great signing. Since, he has been getting a game here and there and has struggled.

He starts for Columbia and always looks far more comfortable playing with his compatriots.

He needs a steady run of games, but I am in the boat that he needs to move on, for his career because as long as Jose is here, he is not getting much game time.

I remember when he first got here and was getting those games when one of the belgians went down (can't remember which one it was). He was looking like a great signing. Since, he has been getting a game here and there and has struggled.

He starts for Columbia and always looks far more comfortable playing with his compatriots.
That wasn't the only time he got consistent game time, he was Toby primary CB partner last season. With Jan frequently benched or played as a LB.

He played 29 PL games last season and 5 CL matches. Season before that he played 23 PL and 8 CL games. Hardly a bit part player.

We know who he is by now.

That wasn't the only time he got consistent game time, he was Toby primary CB partner last season. With Jan frequently benched or played as a LB.

He played 29 PL games last season and 5 CL matches. Season before that he played 23 PL and 8 CL games. Hardly a bit part player.

We know who he is by no

Fuck me lol... I know the previous season was a fuckfest, but I must have been in a coma to miss his ass sitting in the defence for 29 games.

He has all the physical tools, but missing a lot of the mental side of the game. I wouldn't write him off because of that, but he should find new ground in order to restablish himself.

Back
Top Bottom