January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Duly edited.

I was applying the Castellano spelling rule which avoids Ks wherever possible.

shutterstock_69687058.jpg
You soppy kunt

If we move out all these midfield players ,any chance we might get Sarr in early as soon as AFCON is over?

Very much agree. Although lo celso and ndombele were mostly a waste of space, they did come on and change the dynamic of at least a handful of games.

Not seeing that in any of our CMs now as they're all relatively similar.

Conte like his CM’s to be reliable and hardworking, creativity comes form wing backs and forwards. That means RWB is an issue for us.

If that's a genuine tape, hopefully a spell in her majesty's jails will give him time to reflect
Very interested to see what Man United do. Years ago teams turned a blind eye but it’s a different world now. Will they go as far to sack an asset worth probably 50m or so.
Will teams do that in future in this new world. Or will they do sort of virtue signalling. We condemn what our player has done & will help rehabilitate him. Basically lip service. Obviously if it’s a crap player teams will more likely just sack them. But when it’s a good player it’s very different.
I suspect city will cancel Mendys contract if he is found guilty.

Ramsey to Rangers, wow, how the mighty have fallen. Obviously he still has to agree to it, and he may well say yes, especially as he'll still get his 400k a week a way or another.

But if he goes to Rangers after allegedly turning down Burnley, I don't really get it.
Rangers = European football.

Back
Top Bottom