January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't disagree but the process is the process.

It's mental to be in such a situation, gien all the player has and could acquire, but completely irrelevant to how people deserve to be treated.

If he has done wrong and always beware one side of any story then hopefully justice will take the necessary measures..
Yeah if even rich youngsters who have the world at the feet are unhappy & full of hate what hope is their for the rest of us! I’d love the money but not the fame. I think that novelty would wear off quick.

Levy trying to get a refund for the fiver he spent on a raffle ticket. Pretending his 8 year old did it on his phone by accident without his consent.
Haha, they're going to take one look at the size of his thighs and absolutely shit themselves.

What a monster of a left-back he was.

Conte like his CM’s to be reliable and hardworking, creativity comes form wing backs and forwards. That means RWB is an issue for us.

Conte plays with MFers that have creativity, they may not be labeled creative but they do a hell of a lot more than the guys we have.

Barella, Eriksen, Pirlo, Brozovic, Pogba, Fabregas even guys like Vidal, Matic, Kante offer more than our MFers do.

Your prices are utterly insane...... And you actually think they're significantly reduced??? :pochshock:

Ndombele 45m????

Levy would give Parratici a job for life if he could pull that off!!!

........Get 30m for GLC too and he'd probably make the guy chairman and retire!!!!
How about £54m :levylol:

Too public - I think CPO can prosecute without her. With the evidence which looked horrific. a good lawyer might say 'plead guilty' to get lighter sentence.
Hopefully! I thought she deleted the posts as she might be having cold feet but I guess her lawyer/police would have told her to delete the posts from her account as it’s evidence.
But yeah a lot of victims will obviously back down so maybe her leaking this actually was the right thing to do as it’s made it public. Even though you would be advised not to I assume.

Lingard probably doesn’t want to be sold so he can have his pick and get paid more.
More and more players are coming to realize the benefit of winding their contract down. Moving under contract puts almost all the leverage on the club, both buying and selling. It limits their options, and the majority of the money goes in the club(s) pockets.

What if it doesn't get to court? They have Ronaldo who has already paid off a rape accuser. That seems to be conveniently forgotten.

The more i've read about this, the more i'm thinking he might well avoid any charges or prosecution. That's wrong of course but it's a fucked up world..
Pictures and audio make all the difference in Greenwood's case. Barring an unforeseen scenario where the girl claims its all made up or the evidence is fake (which I'm sure would be BS), the public already sees him as guilty. That's going to keep big clubs away because it will turn sponsors off.

If he doesn't go to jail, I could see him playing in a country where domestic abuse isn't taken as seriously, but that likely counts out the top leagues in Europe.

Anyway, I don't think we are in the right thread for this discussion.

Wages init.

I seriously doubt United care about wages.

Lingard probably doesn’t want to be sold so he can have his pick and get paid more.

United can tell him to either f off now on a permanent or sit on the bench until the end of the season.

What is more than likely is the loan story is a work of clickbait fiction.
Either he stays there or he goes on a permanent deal IMO

Conte plays with MFers that have creativity, they may not be labeled creative but they do a hell of a lot more than the guys we have.

Barella, Eriksen, Pirlo, Brozovic, Pogba, Fabregas even guys like Vidal, Matic, Kante offer more than our MFers do.

TBF Eriksen and Fabregas had to earn the trust of Conte before he used them. The closest to a creative CM Conte tends to use is at the base in the number 6 as a deep lying playmaker, currently we have Winks and no-one else. Brozovic would be great, Neves, etc we will need to fix that.

Back
Top Bottom