January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy as per usual doing the bare minimum. No doubt he will balance the books by selling Ali and he will get nobody else apart from the Juve lads. We haven’t addressed any of our weaknesses. All we have done is gotten rid of a few players and replaced. We haven’t strengthened. Getting so pissed off and fed up with this club constantly missing the boat in these windows. 4th is up for grabs, take advantage you bald bastard. I’m calling it now because I’m so certain this will happen. We will sell Ali in the last few hours for about 20 mil to Everton which will pay for the central midfielder from Juve. The Kulu fella is on loan, so theoretically we have spent nothing. Levy doing what he does best, balancing the books FC. Where is the supposed Diaz money ? Nowhere because as predicted, it was always a crock of shit

If he did do this then I hope he gets what he deserves. I don't think coming out on social media first rather than going to the police is a good idea though.
I get you, but it’s possible she tried and wasn’t taken seriously or she was worried about not being taken seriously. Domestic violence does funny things to a persons state of mind, I’ve been there and experienced it as a victim. She may feel panicked and like she has nowhere to go.

Levy as per usual doing the bare minimum. No doubt he will balance the books by selling Ali and he will get nobody else apart from the Juve lads. We haven’t addressed any of our weaknesses. All we have done is gotten rid of a few players and replaced. We haven’t strengthened. Getting so pissed off and fed up with this club constantly missing the boat in these windows. 4th is up for grabs, take advantage you bald bastard. I’m calling it now because I’m so certain this will happen. We will sell Ali in the last few hours for about 20 mil to Everton which will pay for the central midfielder from Juve. The Kulu fella is on loan, so theoretically we have spent nothing. Levy doing what he does best, balancing the books FC. Where is the supposed Diaz money ? Nowhere because as predicted, it was always a crock of shit
hoping theres 1 more at least

but the days getting towards the end and i cant see it

Brutal. But most likely, very accurate.

Yeah i'm not sorry to see those players go but it leaves us a bit light.

Perhaps if they bomb, but otherwise we'll have replaced 3/4 players we've no use for with 2 that we have.

Time will tell, but it's fair to say TN, GLC & Dele aren't bagging top 4 for us so it's worth the shot.

Not saying they don't, but if you can't get what you want why bother with warm bodies? We have those already in the U23s.

At the end of the day, selling those 4 is a net positive regardless of what replaces them. They're basic non-entities at this point. Empty shirts.
I agree, but of course it looks like loans for our outgoings too. Which get them game time somewhere they're wanted hopefully, but we'll still be dealing with those situations.

Having a squad built for the race for top four and the FA Cup is the objective for the end of today.

We're one short. And Dele Alli ain't that one.

If he did do this then I hope he gets what he deserves. I don't think coming out on social media first rather than going to the police is a good idea though.
Sadly people these days assume (rightly or wrongly) that the police won't do anything about anything.
So they don't tell the police.
Who can't do anything.
Because they didn't know.
And the circles continue.

Out of the three, Dele is the one I thought we'd keep and just loan out. Glc and Tanguy are going to hang around like bad smells aren't they.
I actually fancy GLC's chances of getting his groove back if we can get that Villareal deal done.

He's been a pretty consistently useful performer everywhere but here, and suits La Liga.

We're hoping for a miracle with Tanguy.

I've got mixed thoughts.

A bunch of wealthy athletes have been accused of heinous crimes against women over the past few years and fuck all has come about from it because the cases have been effectively buried by high-power legal teams.

It's hard to bury this.

We need more and don't forget United have Pogba returning and whatever anyone thinks of him, at his best he is only behind De Bruyne in my opinion as best midfielder in the PL.

Pogba was thought to be missing for the bulk of the rest of the season..... Given his contract he may not kick a ball for them again.

LOL @ 2nd best MF.

How can you not spell Deles surname correctly? He’s been at the club for 5+ years and it’s 4 fucking letters long.

Forgive me for not taking the opinion seriously of someone who can’t comprehend something so simple.

Back
Top Bottom