January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We want you leave
We want you to leeeeeave
Daniel Levy
We want you to leave

We need an atmosphere at home games, it's been a bit flat.
He's one of our own,
He's one of our owowown
Daniel Levy
He's one of our own

Shadydan Shadydan , Airfixx Airfixx ?

I
Go Ahead Reaction GIF

You missed the point of my question....

You said he (Tripper) was pissed about the manner in which we didn't replace him (Trippier).

As above.... I wasn't asking about Dembele, although I think it's celar here that you were all along.

Crossed wires mate.... Ignore.
He was referring to Trippier being pissed about us not replacing Dembele, I'm pretty sure.

l have supported my beloved Spurs for 60 yrs and this man Levy whom I’d love to choke is wearing me down. When it comes to collecting his millions of pounds yearly bonus he doesn’t turn it down. We are becoming a laugh, this man is more interested in NFL than making us a premier league winning team. When Leicester won the league that should have been us but big Kane got injured and Levy wouldn’t back the manager up with a forward.
Sorry for going on about this man but we need a fresh start and I mean new owners. COYS
Dont apologise that's what most of us are thinking

No one is going to buy this club for which the owners will want an obscene amount. Its like we are stuck in an unhappy marraige with enic/levy/lewis. Till death do us part. I am younger than both those cunts and in decent health. So maybe theres hope to see us win something after they pop.

Lewis's daughter represents the future sliding doors moment for us.

a) She's a chip off the old block, retains ownership and nothing changes.
b) Miraculously she herself is a footy fan; stays and employs a different model to the old man.
OR
c) She sells to a new owner who may be better or worse than ENIC.

No one is going to buy this club for which the owners will want an obscene amount. Its like we are stuck in an unhappy marraige with enic/levy/lewis. Till death do us part. I am younger than both those cunts and in decent health. So maybe theres hope to see us win something after they pop.

They're older than me, but have much better healthcare, nutrition and general wellbeing.

This could be one of our worse windows ever it certainly is going in the right direction.
Let's hope Conte is happy with the backing he is receiving 😁

It can only really be on a par with the summer-of-no-one
Unless we sold Kane and Son this weekend and signed no one

How have we not been able to offload anyone? Not one fucking player.

:dembele:

Because they're all shit and over paid. No one wants them.
I'm convinced a lot will be here until their contracts run out. Or we do more Aurier style deals where we pay them to leave

Last edited:
Lewis's daughter represents the future sliding doors moment for us.

a) She's a chip off the old block, retains ownership and nothing changes.
b) Miraculously she herself is a footy fan; stays and employs a different model to the old man.
OR
c) She sells to a new owner who may be better or worse than ENIC.
Lewis is the kind of already half-embalmed Dracula who lives forever. No immediate hope on that front.

Remember that time everyone was crying in their porridge because we didn't sign Sadio Berahino? We thought it was the end of the world? Then turned out he was complete garbage. Same thing will happen with Traore. We dodged a bullet.

Back
Top Bottom