January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WHAT A SUPRISE..... YOU WERE SPECTACULARLY WRONG.

When you constantly project negative thoughts about everything the club does you tend to live under a constant raincloud of disappointment and your thought process is always glas half empty scenarios.

I've had to mute the guy, he's awful.

When you constantly project negative thoughts about everything the club does you tend to live under a constant raincloud of disappointment and your thought process is always glas half empty scenarios.

I've had to mute the guy, he's awful.
Anyone positive on this thread is accused of being an Enic bot.

Ironically, this is who is accusing you...

alan rickman GIF

200.gif

Said this before but the anti ENIC mob remind me of the Antivax protestors, they don't really know what their protesting for just like the anti ENIC mob don't really know why they're anti ENIC, you put a compelling argument in front of them and you're met with personal abuse or incoherent rambling/half truths.
Says the fella on a yella as he launches into another two footed tackle.......

200.gif

Said this before but the anti ENIC mob remind me of the Antivax protestors, they don't really know what their protesting for just like the anti ENIC mob don't really know why they're anti ENIC, you put a compelling argument in front of them and you're met with personal abuse or incoherent rambling/half truths.
Not anti ENIC you wanksock troll, it’s Levy that needs to go. Disastrous spiv, 5ft2 wrecking ball of incompetence and arrogance

Back
Top Bottom