Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like a Sci-fi book? No one about pirates or World War One bi plane pilots, Biggles-esque. I'd be well up for that . Good idea.

Exactly that! I'm thinking "JJ in Space"

image.jpg

We should have a thread of all our players potential books....

Janssen - " In space ,no one will pass to you"

Last edited:
JJ is the only ' Spurs ' pundit who doesn't seem to hold a grudge against the club, unlike Hoddle and both Rednapps who are rolled out to be the counter to the Scouser/ Manc / Chav/ Scum pundit's obvious and trumpeted bias and offer some balance, and they do anything but, turncoats.

Last edited:
JJ is the only ' Spurs ' pundit who doesn't seem to hold a grudge against the club, unlike Hoddle and both Rednapps who are supposed to be there to counter the Scouser/ Manc / Chav/ Scum pundit's obvious and trumpeted bias and offer some balance, and they do anything but, turncoats.

It's cause he's a genuine personality I think. Taken to it as naturally as Lineker did.

Shame Ledley couldn't talk on camera without coming across as wooden.

Back
Top Bottom