Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But will he be a spurs player? I think the fact that Bale and Davies are here is enough to convince the players, its just whether Levy can get the deal done.

Al Gold posted a thing just now saying Spurs value Rodon at around £8m. Doubt we'd get him for less than £15m. Insultingly low valuation really, another good season for Rodon and Swansea could attain promotion or sell him for £20m+

Can you really demand this young player to solve our problem, the way the other person trying to say about our other CBs failing to?
Not sure why you think he can't solve it unless you are a psychic . Signing a young player is a gamble with a mid-long term payoff. Did you think Lo Celso would solve for our lack of midfield creativity back when he was signed?

Rather spurs sign players like Rodon instead of washed up old and experienced defenders like thiago Silva

Sometimes I read what others have replied but ..........REALLY ?

I said no clean sheets and too many pens.

You said no clean sheets and 3 penalties. Why not just put agree ?
I just dont think our defence isn't as bad as everyone makes out, if it was we would have conceded a lot more than just 2 goals from open play so far.

I just dont think our defence isn't as bad as everyone makes out, if it was we would have conceded a lot more than just 2 goals from open play so far.
And the pens have been dodgy, but Dier is clumsy and can anyone believe that he and Maguire are the best we have !
As I have said before, I think we should buy Rodon and Skrinier and sell Toby and ?
Then we might gave 4 reliable guys with Tanganga coming through.
If we are going to loan Tango to someone then why not Swansea?

Erm 1 goal mate.

Yep.

We've conceded just 3 goals from open play in our last 10 Premier League games.

Hang on.

3 goals from open play in the last 10 PL games

The rest from penalties, of which Dier was "responsible" for one. You know, the one where everyone involved with football said was a ridiculous decision.

I thought our defence was shite because Dier was playing at CB.

Hang on.

3 goals from open play in the last 10 PL games

The rest from penalties, of which Dier was "responsible" for one. You know, the one where everyone involved with football said was a ridiculous decision.

I thought our defence was shite because Dier was playing at CB.

Well, Dier didn't play a part in 4 of those 10 games.

Back
Top Bottom