Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really cannot understand why it is so hard for people to face the truth and stand up with the realistic situation.

I think everyone can see they have failed to win the CL.

They have also played the best football consistently that the English football league has ever seen. He has a solid vision of how he wants his teams to play. People bankroll that.

And there is a reason Pep is given that luxury and not another manager. He’s the best at what he does and therefore the top men of the biggest clubs want him at their club.

I think everyone can see they have failed to win the CL.

They have also played the best football consistently that the English football league has ever seen. He has a solid vision of how he wants his teams to play. People bankroll that.

And there is a reason Pep is given that luxury and not another manager. He’s the best at what he does and therefore the top men of the biggest clubs want him at their club.
Allow me to disagree. I don't believe that "the top men of the biggest clubs want him at their club". Only people that are investing for a couple of years and are willing to keep investing might want him at their club.
That's why I don't think that he can find a job in a club other than PSG or Juventus as his next job.
He only accepts "safe projects" from many aspects. Could you see him signing in a team like Milan/Roma/inter? Could you imagine him singing in a club like Dortmund?

Allow me to disagree. I don't believe that "the top men of the biggest clubs want him at their club". Only people that are investing for a couple of years and are willing to keep investing might want him at their club.
That's why I don't think that he can find a job in a club other than PSG or Juventus as his next job.
He only accepts "safe projects" from many aspects. Could you see him signing in a team like Milan/Roma/inter? Could you imagine him singing in a club like Dortmund?
Nessun Dortmund

Who are the biggest clubs in the world? Not Dortmund that’s for sure.

Would Milan be appealing to him - I think so. If he wants to go Italy then Juve or Milan are the two giants there. (No disrespect to Roma or Inter intended).

Obviously everyone can have their own opinion on this. Just because I think this I don’t expect everyone to. You’re welcome to your opinion.

I saw the quotes about him hitting back at Arteta and I forgot that he actually has a good point

We had to play away before the NLD and they had a home game. Now the roles are reversed and he is complaining.. Why??

The "spots" that most define Jose Mourinho are the 22 trophies he has won

Those 22 trophies sure do a lot to make up for the shit football he has offered as manager of Spurs.

At least we can all look back at those 22 trophies with fond memories to help us get through the past year and a half which has been awful.

Back
Top Bottom