Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bill the spots that define you are the 26,599 reactions that you have given. Make it 26,600 you reactionist ;p
Closing in on a 4:1 posting ratio. Highest by far on the site. Read it and weep other TFC big-hitters

i_am_the_voice_of_reason_trucker_hat-r85517b3257d045169f067b9639208a41_eahwi_8byvr_704.jpg

Strangely enough I have met him a couple of times and he seems a decent enough bloke. However his teams were as boring as any team I have ever seen, glad we bombed him out irrespective of the trophy
Wasn’t his nickname stroller’ when he played and big mates with Venables?

Wasn’t his nickname stroller’ when he played and big mates with Venables?
Yes to both
Strange how his teams were all get stuck in , get in their faces. Because as a player he wasn’t a clogger . I will never forgive him for driving Ginola out, we were so boring , he was the only thing worth watching in
Graham’s team

But in person he was quite funny

Both good reasons. Just like the decision making process for taking in our manager.

what i was hinting at is that Mourinho failing or succeeding here will be down to his abilities as a manager, not what he has achieved in the past elsewhere.

And whilst his trophies won can never be taken away from him, over time his abilities will likely wane (hence why falling back on his trophy record isn't a response to criticism of him, nor an indicator of what he can do here)

If he hadn’t won anything elsewhere he wouldn’t be here so not irrelevant
No, Poch who is the superior manager won nothing before joining Spurs and took the club to completely another level despite getting routinely undermined by pathetic chairman with Napoleon syndrome, while Dinosaur who won trophies by outspending his opponents has been taking the club backward in the last 15 months.

Yes to both
Strange how his teams were all get stuck in , get in their faces. Because as a player he wasn’t a clogger . I will never forgive him for driving Ginola out, we were so boring , he was the only thing worth watching in
Graham’s team

But in person he was quite funny
Yes David was the only thing worth watching during those times but I still went

They made David Howells captain!

🙄

No, Poch who is the superior manager won nothing before joining Spurs and took the club to completely another level despite getting routinely undermined by pathetic chairman with Napoleon syndrome, while Dinosaur who won trophies by outspending his opponents has been taking the club backward in the last 15 months.
So you think Poch who has won nothing before he joined PSG is in some way superior to Jose who has won the lot with various clubs???

Wow 😳

But I respect your opinion and completely disagree with it

Jose is the dream signing by Levy and we should be grateful

Give him a real run at it and he will deliver!

Back
Top Bottom