Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No one could do anything with the current set of players available.

We didnt play that bad yesterday, away to a team on a massive high.
First clean sheet away for a year. Controlled possession, had more chances on and off taget.
We were also desperately unlucky against liverpool with a weakened team. Beat boro the other day.

As players come back and hopefully new ones arrive, we should improve.

I'm not a Davies fanboi, but having a dependable LB will help. A keeper that generally makes at least one decent save a match and a few decent footballers in midfield.

No one could do anything with the current set of players available.

We didnt play that bad yesterday, away to a team on a massive high.
First clean sheet away for a year. Controlled possession, had more chances on and off taget.
We were also desperately unlucky against liverpool with a weakened team. Beat boro the other day.

As players come back and hopefully new ones arrive, we should improve.

I'm not a Davies fanboi, but having a dependable LB will help. A keeper that generally makes at least one decent save a match and a few decent footballers in midfield.
Watford are fourth from bottom and yet we haven't beaten them this season.

Europa in 2017 with a toxic club

Jose has “regressed” over the last ten years

:avbfu:
But he’s won fuck all since then???

Out of job for most of it

Some of the shit posted on here makes me laugh

And Guido I disagree with you saying that he should be judged by the end of this season
End of next maybe
Why shouldn't any manager be judged on their work?

If he was to win the CL and the FA Cup this season would you ignore it, pass it off as an irrelevance, not ram it down my throat and wait until next year to pass comment on how he is doing? Would you fuck!

WillingRemarkableIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

So Norwich, Southampton or Watford we can't beat them because they were at home sorry my bad.
Norwich was poor in the end, terrible defending. Southampton are in the same space as watford are the moment, if not even a little better off. I fully expect them to knock us out of the cup and finish top half now.

In a few minutes, you will deny judging him again

zzzzzzzzzzzz
Read the fucking quotes again and please do try and keep up with the thread.

I WILL judge him at the end of this season, it's NOT the end of the season. That post was talking about judging him at the end of the season.

Is all this really so hard for you to keep up?

If you don't think he should be judged at the end of the season that that's absolutely fine by me, but whatever happens I will be passing judgement on his time as Tottenham manager at the end of the season.

Read the fucking quotes again and please do try and keep up with the thread.

I WILL judge him at the end of this season, it's NOT the end of the season. That post was talking about judging him at the end of the season.

Is all this really so hard for you to keep up?

If you don't think he should be judged at the end of the season that that's absolutely fine by me, but whatever happens I will be passing judgement on his time as Tottenham manager at the end of the season.
You said he’s past it Guido, you’ve already judged him.
Why the end of the season?
Poch fucked half of it up?

Doesn’t he deserve a summer window, a pre season and a season to have a proper idea?

You can judge after half a season that’s up to you, you’ve already decided he’ll be a failure though (that’s what past it means)

Back
Top Bottom