Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It has alot to do with age. And the fact the players are all in sync with a plan. No rouge pay check players in the way we have. It helps that they are smashing all competition so far and riding on a german cock.

Whether or not they get injured has NOTHING to do with that.....

You're just running further and further away from the simple fact that the majority of injuries are simply bad luck.... Particularly broken/fractured bones and other impact injuries.

So you’re basing their fitness on the age of Jurgen’s big German cock

have to say I never thought it a consideration
No i added it in the end butobviously there is a problem with our squad. Players like Lamela, Ndombele, Sissoko, Kane, And now Son out?

No i added it in the end butobviously there is a problem with our squad. Players like Lamela, Ndombele, Sissoko, Kane, And now Son out?
I am tempted to sell out sicknotes. Get rid of Lamela. Set a date for Sissoko and Ndombele. Kane can fuck off in the sense we all know he'll be ready by Euro 2020. I am honestly not that fond of Kane anymore like i used to.

Son has took a fall and fractured his arm

that easily qualifies as bad luck

the others and number of is debated on here and I think there must be some cues to be taken from that lot on Merseyside.... they pick up a freakishly low amount of injuries

Son has took a fall and fractured his arm

that easily qualifies as bad luck

the others and number of is debated on here and I think there must be some cues to be taken from that lot on Merseyside.... they pick up a freakishly low amount of injuries
You just said it. Son was a freak accident but all the rest? It's like NHS rollin around

I am tempted to sell out sicknotes. Get rid of Lamela. Set a date for Sissoko and Ndombele. Kane can fuck off in the sense we all know he'll be ready by Euro 2020. I am honestly not that fond of Kane anymore like i used to.
Lamela? Bet you was sitting in a sandbox eating away when we signed him. He is good but when? And at what cost?

Hope we don’t end up at the end of the season regretting that we didn’t make the change two months earlier after the Bayern Munich game. There was a really ugly run of 3 points from next 5 games after the Bayern rout, starting with the 3-0 defeat at Brighton and a 1-1 home draw against bottom of the table Watford.

Should have gone after Colchester

You just said it. Son was a freak accident but all the rest? It's like NHS rollin around

Kane's previous injury was cause vs City by a bad tackle from Delph.

Before that.... A bad challenge vs Sunderland (I forget the player).

Sissoko has been ever-present and amassed a shit load of game-time last season.

Ndombele is grossly unfit; not injured.

You're just rambling at this point.

Kane's previous injury was cause vs City by a bad tackle from Delph.

Before that.... A bad challenge vs Sunderland (I forget the player).

Sissoko has been ever-present and amassed a shit load of game-time last season.

Ndombele is grossly unfit; not injured.

Your just rambling at this point.
Yes i am. You happy you ?

Back
Top Bottom