Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We did, we had Son who had scored 6 in his last 5 games. Name me a player who we could have signed who would have returned that kind of games to goals ratio?

Sometimes injuries happen. The sooner we all suck it up and support the lads for that will be time where really fighting togetherness is required, the better. It's unfortunate but nobody can say that we haven't been scoring goals. We're just hugely unlucky that the route we opted for in the end has developed how it has over the past 5-6 hours. Tough break, literally.
Not about not supporting. It's more about management having adequit personell to replace an injured player with

Not about not supporting. It's more about management having adequit personell to replace an injured player with

Kane, Son, Lucas as attacking options really isn't that bad depth wise. We are more under the microscope purely because we have suffered long term injuries to 1st and 2nd choice.

Kane on form will get you a goal a game and since he got injured, the last 5 games played with Sonny, Lucas etc we have averaged 2.5 goals a game. It's just shit luck we took a chance to safeguard money for a better option come the summer and we've had a shitter of a hand.

He has his work cut out from now until the end of the season in terms of juggling his resources.
A few more injuries/suspensions will be hard to deal with.
I just hope Kane and Son aren’t rushed back too soon.

Whilst we didn’t sign a striker we signed a forward allowing us to utilise son as a striker

and he yet again proved an excellent goal scorer

I don’t believe we could have mitigated for this situation realistically in January any more than we did

Yep dunno what Klopp feeds em

they’re always available
It has alot to do with age. And the fact the players are all in sync with a plan. No rouge pay check players in the way we have. It helps that they are smashing all competition so far and riding on a german cock.

It has alot to do with age. And the fact the players are all in sync with a plan. No rouge pay check players in the way we have. It helps that they are smashing all competition so far and riding on a german cock.
So you’re basing their fitness on the age of Jurgen’s big German cock

have to say I never thought it a consideration

The best thing for Mourinho if that's the right thing to say at the present time is that we are in the last 3rd of the season and after Chelsea we are down to 2 of the so called big 6 to play.

Back
Top Bottom