Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mind games. Never understood it.

Saying Son is out for whole season will encourage our rivals and hammer our morale. I dont see how we benefit?

The way a team is set up and the instructions given are based on the strengths and weaknesses of the other side. If you don't know what they are putting out then you have to have multiple strategies. Otherwise the team sheet would be announced on a Thursday. I'm pretty sure it only gets announced an hour before the game due to the betting industry having a big say in things.

Managers would prefer to have the players take to the field in burqas if they could.

The way a team is set up and the instructions given are based on the strengths and weaknesses of the other side. If you don't know what they are putting out then you have to have multiple strategies. Otherwise the team sheet would be announced on a Thursday. I'm pretty sure it only gets announced an hour before the game due to the betting industry having a big say in things.

Managers would prefer to have the players take to the field in burqas if they could.

But Jose said Sons had surgey. Hes not gonan play saturday.

Mind games. Never understood it.

Saying Son is out for whole season will encourage our rivals and hammer our morale. I dont see how we benefit?
I’d imagine it’s a case of external and interior message. Controlling the narrative is all the rage, and rather practical even given our current position.

I’d imagine it’s a case of external and interior message. Controlling the narrative is all the rage, and rather practical even given our current position.
Also, he probably wanted to sort the men out from the boys, fight or flight and all that. Don’t forget the guy did psychology at uni before coming to Barca.

Back
Top Bottom