Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have to hand it to Sky Sports, they always find the dumbest people to interview don't they?
:pochfacepalm:

Edit: click the link for the video

20 fuckin trophies the man has won... Thats 16 more than West Ham have won in their ENTIRE history.

20 Trophies...

and still he says his greatest achievement was finishing 2nd with a shit united side, that was gold when he said that

even if it all goes tits up I have a reason to watch match of the day again before the game gets completely destroyed

He was once great, now he's pretty fucking far from it.

You're just biased Nabs, admit it!
Have you also made your opinion through your own analysis of his managerial capabilities in the past few years? Or maybe the media has been spoon feeding you with facts, right? :pochrolleyes:

Fuck this noise.

Went from being Spurs to Generic Big Football Club. You find them in flatpacks at Ikea (Aisle K Bin 22).

A stupid choice but I guess Levy and the board were panicking more than we knew. Oh well, trophy at all cost fans have their champion.

Always one that brings politics into it, Did you forget that the majority of the country voted for Brexit? And Bojo is going to smash the fucking election to bits as the alternatives are crazy, take this shit to the Brexit and General election thread. Plenty of cunts on their to agree with you.

It was a joke m8.

Look at the chav fans.

chelsea is a mercenary club. No one has a true connection with them because they’re fabric. They’re fake.

Enjoy the chav meltdown.

Jose appointed as Head Coach.

Any ideas on a Technical Director or Sporting Director or Director of Football ?
We've nicked two coaches from Lille. If we could get their sporting director as well that would be grand.

If not the Valencia one recently got sacked I believe so he is available.

Back
Top Bottom