Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the predicable crap flying our way from other fans is geared around what a cunt of a man he allegedly is.. NO piss taking about how good a manager he is, and the reason for that i because he is undoubtedly a great great manager.
I want him to win football trophies not personality trophies.

Fuck this noise.

Went from being Spurs to Generic Big Football Club. You find them in flatpacks at Ikea (Aisle K Bin 22).

A stupid choice but I guess Levy and the board were panicking more than we knew. Oh well, trophy at all cost fans have their champion.
I fucking hate Mourinho. That’s point one.

Second point is this is about the best appointment we could have made.

We’re in free fall and the players aren’t playing. regardless of how a lot of us fans think of him, having an absolute legend in his own time walk through the door is about as good as it gets for morale.

In terms of this season, with his football we will tighten up and stop haemorrhaging points. So relegation is off and some form of European place is possible. The kicker is we might even get a cup to lift.

So, do I like Mourinho? No.

Do I think he’s the right appointment? Absolutely. And I’ll bite my fucking tongue until he loses the dressing room in his third season, as he always does.

If he wins trophies that's all that matter. Its gone beyond levels of ridiculous not winning anything in all this time.

All fans want to win trophies so lets not pretend otherwise.
I think most who want him are assuming he wins us trophies. Personally I don't think we will so his biggest appeal is gone in my mind. Hopefully I am wrong & he gets us winning trophies finally. But I think he would need a lot of money to spend to do that which could be a big problem.

All the predicable crap flying our way from other fans is geared around what a cunt of a man he allegedly is.. NO piss taking about how good a manager he is, and the reason for that i because he is undoubtedly a great great manager.
I want him to win football trophies not personality trophies.

I dunno.

I'm getting plenty of shit about it being 5 years to late ("Busted Flush")

About his football being terrible, negative, boring and massively outdated.

About how his toxic self centered attitude wont actually galvenise the dressing room.

That it will inevitably lead to him spitting his dummy out in 18 months time when Levy wont release £100m to sign Matic and Fellaini.

Oh and how "Shithousing our way to a league cup" (i cant be bothered to correct them) wont change a thing.

EDIT: Before you all start neg repping me. This is some of the "constructive feedback" i have been getting from Chavs and Gooners over the last few hours and is not my own opinion.

He’s Chelsea and always will be even if he does the double. Same as Graham was never Spurs.

Well Hoddle Kickstartered the Chelsea revolution back in the 90s.

Maybe this is the reverse.... the man has got a serious CV anyway. I think the “been there done that” mentality will be good for the club.
He 100% knows how to win.

He has been spotted at stadiums across Europe, regularly watching Lille alongside the French club’s sporting director Luis Campos – and do not be surprised if he is soon linked with Spurs

Luis Campos to join Mourhino as a Portugese duo ?

I dunno.

I'm getting plenty of shit about it being 5 years to late ("Busted Flush")

About his football being terrible, negative, boring and massively outdated.

About how his toxic self centered attitude wont actually galvenise the dressing room.

That it will inevitably lead to him spitting his dummy out in 18 months time when Levy wont release £100m to sign Matic and Fellaini.

Oh and how "Shithousing our way to a league cup" (i cant be bothered to correct them) wont change a thing.

And of course they all know this as a fact? We can all speculate as to how well or poor he will do but the fact of the matter is, not one of us knows for sure and we will have to wait and see.

What I do know is they are all secretly shitting themselves

I do love a heel manager, I’ve always likes him but from a safe distance!

I’m 39 and my generation of Terry, Lampard, that inter team is the last generation he ever got a tune out of, the ones who still cleaned boots as kids

Let’s see how he gets on with these Gen Z Bentley drivers with a club that can’t have that much money to spend in the transfer market!
We didnt want poch & we don't want mourinho. Let's hope history repeats itself & we are wrong. I wonder where de boer is now!

Back
Top Bottom