Jose Mourinho

Do you accept Jose Mourinho as your saviour?

• Yes

Votes: 401 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 157 28.1%

• Total voters

snowkarl

Supporter
Dame of the Most Excellent Order mrs. Priti Patel

He needs to start getting results, his star is starting to dim in my eyes.
Not exactly a great start to the season, performance wise. I hope he's not telling the team this stuff in the dressing room anyway - we had 3+ expected goals from our shots today and total domination for at least 50-60 mins of the game yet failed to score more than once. Has to improve if we want to get back into the top 4, ref fuck ups or not.

thinktank

Listen to thinky

He's just starting to shape a proper squad and get us playing cohesively.

We played very well today.

If there was any fault it was our players not scoring more with the many chances created.

He got us out there playing a game to batter them.

We just didn't take the chances and got arse-reached by a disgusting, anti-football rule that's spoiling the game.

Now, it's Newcastle at home, nothing to get carried away about, but that's the kind of performance we want to be seeing.

goatseducer70

Supporter
eromtoutegotdeenuoytuosihtdekrowuoyfi
Last time I checked Mourinho doesn’t play up front.

We should have scored 5. We dominated the game. We drew because their keeper had a worldie, our forwards didn’t have the best day in the office and because of VAR.

I’m not blaming Jose for this one.

He's just starting to shape a proper squad and get us playing cohesively.

We played very well today.

If there was any fault it was our players not scoring more with the many chances created.

He got us out there playing a game to batter them.

We just didn't take the chances and got arse-reached by a disgusting, anti-football rule that's spoiling the game.
First half against Newcastle was a continuation of the last 45 minutes against Southampton. We played really well - with Lo Celso as a 10. We pressed better up front, we were organized to create (loads of) chances.

We need to build from that.

We should have scored 5. We dominated the game. We drew because their keeper had a worldie, our forwards didn’t have the best day in the office and because of VAR.

Ya don't worry there will be something else to blame Jose for quite soon. We don't need to make things up.

thinktank

Listen to thinky

It was actually a game to be optimistic in this regard, as we finally looked all on the same page - moving the ball at pace, good intensity, solid at the back, chance upon chance up top.

Last edited:

Totti

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

To be fair - today absolutely should have been a win and I can't really blame Mourinho for that one.

It would have been our 4th win on the bounce and also would have seen us just lose once in our last 11 in all competitions.

Frustrating though - especially when we see Everton and Leicester 5 points clear of us.

Top Bottom