Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also hard for us as fans to credit the opposition or acknowledge that luck plays a role. West Ham played well second half, but they also got lucky. To score 3 goals and concede none from those last 10 mins needed the luck to go their way, a lot. As Jose said, 'that's football'.

By the way Lanzini's goal was rated a 1 in 100 chance (0.01xG on Understat). He'll probably never score a goal as good as that again.
Aye. I know cos I’ve scored one of those in school. Middle of the half pitch, the goalie boots it, I’m in the Wanyama role, I sight it, it lands perfectly, wam!

Glory.

I fucking hate the bbc

Mourinho coy on Spurs selection​

Tottenham v LASK (Thurs, 20:00 BST)
090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur
Former Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has just begun his news conference for Tottenham's Europa League game against Austrian side LASK, and is giving little away in terms of team selection...
"The only player I can confirm is starting is Davinson Sanchez, who will be at the press conference. The only thing I ask is that you don't ask him about his amazing goal on Sunday!"
That'll be the own goal the Colombian defender scored during West Ham's fightback to earn a 3-3 draw.

FORMER?? why the fuck did they need to mention that???

I fucking hate the bbc

"The only player I can confirm is starting is Davinson Sanchez, who will be at the press conference. The only thing I ask is that you don't ask him about his amazing goal on Sunday!"
:sonpoint:

Agree with him.

Hope he can work them hard at set pieces. It's been our biggest problem.

Our open play defending is fine.

In fact we have lots of players that are bad in the air, that's probably the reason Dier is above Sanchez. But apart from Kane, Toby and Bale none of the players that were in the end of the game on sunday was good in the air, and consequently, on defending set pieces.

In fact we have lots of players that are bad in the air, that's probably the reason Dier is above Sanchez. But apart from Kane, Toby and Bale none of the players that were in the end of the game on sunday was good in the air, and consequently, on defending set pieces.

And to think, it was Kanes poor header in the 94th minute against West Ham

Back
Top Bottom