Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

150 million mate.

Bizarrely I really don't think he makes the difference in the biggest moments but I do think his presence would help a team like City more than it does with us.

If we could find a couple of younger players with real potential or one with experience and one with a lot of potential I honestly would take it.

I honestly think Giroud would score more goals that matter than Kane and that's just how I see it.
Please stop trolling

150 million mate.

Bizarrely I really don't think he makes the difference in the biggest moments but I do think his presence would help a team like City more than it does with us.

If we could find a couple of younger players with real potential or one with experience and one with a lot of potential I honestly would take it.

I honestly think Giroud would score more goals that matter than Kane and that's just how I see it.
Hes been shit for us has our harry hasnt he

See part of me thinks we should let him leave , it’s obvious Levy isn’t prepared to invest enough in the squad to make us compete within the next couple of seasons or we would have had Conte in as a new coach already, but then the other part says he has 3 years left and if he didn’t intend on staying he shouldn’t have signed the contract extension!
Regardless of the above of city are offering anything north of £150 million we would be foolish to it consider it!
The future was looking a lot brighter though when he signed his contract.

I want him to stay but we surely can't not let him fulfill his potential to the max can we?

Brilliant thread, just like we are going to win the league thread last season, we just love mugging ourselves off

Yeah Kane is going nowhere this summer. Guaranteed............woooohooooo lets celebrate

The future was looking a lot brighter though when he signed his contract.

I want him to stay but we surely can't not let him fulfill his potential to the max can we?
It’s business. Letting him fulfill his potential doesn’t come into it nor should it.

He CHOSE to sign a 6 year deal. It’s Levy therefore, in control of this situation.

Fuck what Kane wants. If City don’t stump up the cash that LEVY wants then he doesn’t go, simple as that.

Just my opinion of course matey

Kane has no cards to play with and Levy won't sell for anything less than an absurd sum of like 150m. Other than to Marbella or something for holiday after the Euros, he really is going nowhere.

The interview with Sky's Gary Cunting Neville...
Sky fixing the narrative that we have City at home is round 1...
Kane's gentleman's agreement...

All of it really means nothing if Levy doesn't get his sticker price. FFP doesn't exist. City have the money. It's all very simple and it's out of both Kane or Neville's hands contrary to what they think.

150 million mate.

It was that bit about Giroud that made me press the disagree button.

It was that bit about Giroud that made me press the disagree button.

Fair play mate but as ever people are missing my point.

I am not saying Giroud is a better player (far from it really) but in moments that count he scores more important goals. The truth hurts.

And neither am I in any way advocating Giroud for us. Long past that stage.

The interview with Sky's Gary Cunting Neville...
Sky fixing the narrative that we have City at home is round 1...
Kane's gentleman's agreement...

All of it really means nothing if Levy doesn't get his sticker price. FFP doesn't exist. City have the money. It's all very simple and it's out of both Kane or Neville's hands contrary to what they think.
I wonder what players Pep will offer as part of the deal

Back
Top Bottom