Kane Is Going Nowhere This Summer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who Harry?

Guess again.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-30-at-12.20.49-5f27.png

Fair play mate but as ever people are missing my point.

I am not saying Giroud is a better player (far from it really) but in moments that count he scores more important goals. The truth hurts.

And neither am I in any way advocating Giroud for us. Long past that stage.
He plays for a better team and he's an impact sub I'm sure if Kane was in the Chav side. He would score many more important goals than Giroud.

See part of me thinks we should let him leave , it’s obvious Levy isn’t prepared to invest enough in the squad to make us compete within the next couple of seasons or we would have had Conte in as a new coach already, but then the other part says he has 3 years left and if he didn’t intend on staying he shouldn’t have signed the contract extension!
Regardless of the above of city are offering anything north of £150 million we would be foolish to it consider it!

No, our starting point should be way north of that. CL is worth c. £100m per season - our only chance of achieving it is with Kane, we should have done it last season and he has a three year contract. Mourinho was a cunt and fucked us, but that's not a reason to sell.

He plays for a better team and he's an impact sub I'm sure if Kane was in the Chav side. He would score many more important goals than Giroud.

How many really IMPORTANT big game winning goals has Kane scored for us or England mate?

And we had a damn good side, where he was supported by quality.

We are honestly blinded to how good he has been (at the very biggest moments( but I concede he still has time to disprove my point.

How many really IMPORTANT big game winning goals has Kane scored for us or England mate?

And we had a damn good side, where he was supported by quality.

We are honestly blinded to how good he has been (at the very biggest moments( but I concede he still has time to disprove my point.
I care more about Spurs and frankly the team as a whole have been poor in finals, if they had shown as much heart as that side in 08 we would have won many more finals. Without Kane we'll collapse, we have a poor record with signing strikers. I reckon the chances of signing anyone decent is slim.

If he does go for £120m, we should replace him with Vlahovic and Isak who will be £90m combined. Both superb prospects. Re-sign Bale on loan, and our attack would still be world class.

£30m spare can be spent on Locatelli. Midfield sorted.

Revenue from Aurier, Edwards, Sanchez, Dier, Winks, Sissoko, Lamela, Lucas will be £80m.
Spend £100m on 3 world class defenders; 2 CBs and a RB.

PL title should be sealed by April. Let first team squad get extended holiday from April, youngsters can win Europa Conference League.
dont be silly, you won't see that kind of forward thinking at Spurs

Kane will always score goals but his physicality is in massive decline. Not a chance anyone pays 150 mil. If they do you have to take it. Hes had 2-3 ankle injuries too many. Needs to stay break every goalscoring record and have a statue built

I care more about Spurs and frankly the team as a whole have been poor in finals, if they had shown as much heart as that side in 08 we would have won many more finals. Without Kane we'll collapse, we have a poor record with signing strikers. I reckon the chances of signing anyone decent is slim.

Same here mate that the only thing that matters is us.

And I get it re: concern over losing Kane and the possible impact.

I doubt he would offer anybody. Not as if they have FFP to worry about.

On top of that why would any city player leave City to come play second fiddle to Winks?
But if Paratici has a clear out as has been said then there would be room and they would get playing time

The ones he doesn't want and who won't be coming to us because let's face it at present, why would they?

We desperately need to find our own players and those with some quality, belief and real desire.
I wonder if Levy will see it like that or if his eyes will light up at the prospect of some cash and a few bargains

I wonder what players Pep will offer as part of the deal

Tbh Pep can offer who he likes; they don't have to join nor would we be inclined to pay their over-inflated wages(*).

(*Their bench are paid 1st team petro-dollars to keep them sweet when they're gathering splinters.)

I wonder if Levy will see it like that or if his eyes will light up at the prospect of some cash and a few bargains

Personally I think any prospect of player exchange should increase the asking price.

E.G. 150m cash / 200m part.ex

Tbh Pep can offer who he likes; they don't have to join nor would we be inclined to pay their over-inflated wages(*).

(*Their bench are paid 1st team petro-dollars to keep them sweet when they're gathering splinters.)

I guess we could always demand that City partially cover their wages :levyeyes:

But yeah, if they don't wanna join, that fucks that right up.

Good luck to whoever wants to stump up Levy's demands looooooool

I guess we could always demand that City partially cover their wages :levyeyes:

But yeah, if they don't wanna join, that fucks that right up.

Good luck to whoever wants to stump up Levy's demands looooooool

"Hey, Jesus.... Whadya mean you're got no desire to live off of foodstamps"

I'd rather keep Kane, but Bernado & Laporte + 100m has got legs. #FMorBust

He'll go. Levy will be too weak.

Such a shame but as with everything THFC they've made me ambivalent towards it. Maybe that is the plan. Make us not give a fuck about everything and then when the tiniest good thing happens we get all excited.

But if Man City sign Grealish, will they go for Kane too. Surely they'd have to sell players first even with them giving zero fucks about FFP?

Back
Top Bottom