League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just checked the train situation, 'a fucking disaster' doesn't cover it!!

No trains from Bury to Stevenage for my daughter to meet me and 50% of trains from Stevenage onwards cancelled.

As game could go to pens,I could be stranded at Finsbury Park on the way home.

So will watch on the sofa, both tickets listed on the exchange, not hopeful of recouping anything though.

Already given one of mine away and would give the other one away if the useless Spurs site would let me.

Starts Winks again
Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

I do long johns, wrist length under shirt, t shirt, jeans, padded jacket and still sit there, trying to get in the spirit like

Tyler The Creator Snow GIF by Interscope Records
You're about 2 layers light on the top half - plus a neck buff.

Also, Craghoppers winter lined trousers, walking socks & walking boots, padded gloves and - as already said - a hat.

Fully paid-up member of the wimp club, me. I usually have to take stuff off - especially if we've got the open fire going.

giphy.gif

You're about 2 layers light on the top half - plus a neck buff.

Also, Craghoppers winter lined trousers, walking socks & walking boots, padded gloves and - as already said - a hat.

Fully paid-up member of the wimp club, me. I usually have to take stuff off - especially if we've got the open fire going.

giphy.gif

I watched A Christmas Story with my 5 y/o at the weekend lol

Who here feels Conte has single handily made you fall back in love with Tottenham again and enjoy match days now? This is the first time in 3 years I feel positive about Spurs

When we failed the first time, after we renewed season tickets, and then ended up with fucking Nono, I was so out of love with Spurs I didn't know what to do. I'd already bought the season ticket so figured I had to suffer this season, but by the time the Manure game came I was done. I would have sold my ticket every game having sold that one and definitely not renewed next season.

Just when I think I'm out they pull me back in..

euro 2016 conte GIF by Sporza

Back
Top Bottom