Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me trying to follow all this analytical data
DxDNeo4XgAAnZPU.jpg

He's basically telling everyone how to beat Derby.

The ultimate fuck you to Frank Lampard for calling him a cheat.

:dembelelol:
Yep, he's already played them home and away this season. He's now just given every team in the Championship all their scouting data on one of their rivals for the Championship for free!!! Whilst at the same time sticking two fingers up at Lampard for calling him a cheat.

Genius!

Bielsa is a cult trainer who only does attacking, high pressing football.

Hence why Guardiola and Poch all praise him and say he’s the best manager in the world.

I like him as well but it still weird seeing him in England AND at Leeds of all places. Leeds is a bloody manager graveyard and a hornets nest and Bielsa is a guy who easily walks away from a job. Look at OM, Lille and even better Lazio where he never even started.

Only reason I want to see Leeds going up is because of him. The whole spygate fest is another justification for his El Loco nickname.

Comes across as unhinged. Can’t see ‘Spy Hard’ getting on well with Levy or many of our players.
I think the players would be OK but he strikes me as a man who can't be managed, but the way he's handled this spying nonsense might prove that he doesn't need to be??? Glad he is here so we can get to see him close up and see what he's all about. Still waiting for his book to be published (well not his book but one about him)

I think the players would be OK but he strikes me as a man who can't be managed, but the way he's handled this spying nonsense might prove that he doesn't need to be??? Glad he is here so we can get to see him close up and see what he's all about. Still waiting for his book to be published (well not his book but one about him)

Book? Or psychological report?

I know he was Pochettino’s mentor, but he comes across as more of an AVB. I don’t see our more expressive players responding well to that.

He’s certainly entertaining. Shame he’s at such a vile club.

Don't think Levy would even consider appointing Bielsa as he is gone the moment you try to fuck with him, Poch is incredibly patient compared to Bielsa, compared to most managers actually.

Book? Or psychological report?

I know he was Pochettino’s mentor, but he comes across as more of an AVB. I don’t see our more expressive players responding well to that.

He’s certainly entertaining. Shame he’s at such a vile club.
Most teams he's managed the players have loved him. He's a strict fucker, so will piss off those who don't work hard or toe the line. His brand of football is fun to play, the complete opposite of AVB's, players love it (if they are fit and don't mind grafting).

He is highly analytical, a complete obsessive but he's also an excellent teacher, he doesn't bore the fuck out of his players. So all this work he does isn't unloaded onto the players, they get no more than 15mins of video from him on the oppo!! Compare that to Emery, where he will hold meetings that last hours, his video's are also long and boring, breaking down throw-ins and goal kicks etc.. Bielsa will also task his players to do their own research and analysis and present back to the team to keep them engaged.

But from what I gather the analysis is for him, part of his obsession in his preparation and gives him the confidence that they have done all they can. The hard bit for the players is the training and how intense it is, there are/were some sessions of his on YouTube when he was at Marseille where they could barely move at the end. He directs encouraging and screaming at the players (all his assistants too), the only time the session brakes is when a goal is scored. Worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom