Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This scenario now with conte is the last throw of the dice for levy and enic with over 90% of the fans. They either give conte a contract and the players that he will need to make this work and be successful or there is nowhere else to turn for them. Nearly a quarter of a century is more than long enough to make a club successful. They've had enough time now make it happen or fuck off.

This scenario now with conte is the last throw of the dice for levy and enic with over 90% of the fans. They either give conte a contract and the players that he will need to make this work and be successful or there is nowhere else to turn for them. Nearly a quarter of a century is more than long enough to make a club successful. They've had enough time now make it happen or fuck off.
Agree. If we drift to 10-7th in the PL, Kane and Conte leave then their investment rapidly declines in value. Good luck filling the ground too

Agree. If we drift to 10-7th in the PL, Kane and Conte leave then their investment rapidly declines in value. Good luck filling the ground too
Once son and his fans go too they'll be lucky to hit 35k in mid table. There's more to a club than a big multi purpose stadium. I think we used to average 28 to 30k when we was mid table before.

Let's be clear here, we are lucky to still have Kane amongst us.
Really he should have gone for the benefit of his career, which he isn't going to achieve in a spurs shirt.

Once son and his fans go too they'll be lucky to hit 35k in mid table. There's more to a club than a big multi purpose stadium. I think we used to average 28 to 30k when we was mid table before.
I think they see this and will do everything they can to back Conte and get him to commit

I even think a new CEO would be a start. Gone so stale under Levy, a beige man with little experience and zero charisma.

Again, he’s no fool but he’s clearly not the one
I'd actually go the other way. Levy is 60 and has done 20 years at the top, he's massively experienced. Time for a change though. And ENIC should look to sell.

Spending £20 million on Spence was a complete shambles of a signing.

Throw money at Sporting for Pedro Porro in January.
He was 12mil rising to 15m on appearances, winning the ballon d’or etc. Worth a punt I reckon based on his performances last year including against premier league opponents. Also HG.

We should have loaned him but I guess with Doherty‘s injury at the beginning of the season this wasn’t considered an option.

I don't mind state owned, but due to our large Jewish heritage, I doubt very much we will ever be Arab owned.
I think our next owners will come from across the pond imo.

If you want the club to be state owned I'm assuming you're asking for significant investment...chances are you're asking someone as rich as a Sheikh or Arab to takeover

I don't mind state owned, but due to our large Jewish heritage, I doubt very much we will ever be Arab owned.
Daniel Levy was, in fact, negotiating with the same people that bought Newcastle. Media reports abound on this matter. Do not doubt anything with Daniel Levy.

No I don't trust levy in anything a weasel of a man
Yeah, the very fact that he was negotiating with the head-choppers (as well as the ESL garbage) ran counter to the "good steward of the club" that some Levy agitpropists like to push.

And that reminds me of what thread I was in...
1140793100.jpeg

He was 12mil rising to 15m on appearances, winning the ballon d’or etc. Worth a punt I reckon based on his performances last year including against premier league opponents. Also HG.
I thought the new stadium meant we'd be leaving the days of cheap punts behind us and concentrating on proven quality?

That was the narrative being pushed on here, anyway

They are not great or terrible owners, but I do wish them gone.
We need a Newcastle style buy out, especially as we are a bigger club to start with , we could really become a serious player.
do you actually see anything that chelsea has done or what city has done since being used as a sportswashing tool as an achievement? its all plastic 'success'. that's not what sport is about. if this great club gets used as a sports washing tool then its lost its soul, fuck that.

Back
Top Bottom