Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ask any fans of ANY of the other Big 7 clubs (we have to include Newcastle) if they'd swap their owners for ENIC and I reckon you wouldn't find a single one who would.

Yet some of ours have their tongues 👅 shoved so far up their ringpiece they can almost see out the other side.

It really is quite bizarre
Sexy Prince GIF

do you actually see anything that chelsea has done or what city has done since being used as a sportswashing tool as an achievement? its all plastic 'success'. that's not what sport is about. if this great club gets used as a sports washing tool then its lost its soul, fuck that.
Our club lost it's soul years ago, if you are holding out for organic success, your be waiting a lifetime good luck.
In the meantime, we can watch Newcastle pick up trophy after trophy, whilst we stay 2/3 transfer windows away from success 👍

Last edited:
do you actually see anything that chelsea has done or what city has done since being used as a sportswashing tool as an achievement? its all plastic 'success'. that's not what sport is about. if this great club gets used as a sports washing tool then its lost its soul, fuck that.
I guess having the 4th most morally corrupt / reprehensible owners is perfectly acceptable though, eh?

Mohamed bin Salman tops ranking of Premier League owners by moral reprehensibility

:mourwhat:

Edit: Now that Abramovich has gone, we moved up a place to 3rd :levystare:

Last edited:
Newcastle or city type of wealth is the dream, however I would settle for a significant upgrade on enic. Surely that has to be a win for starters.

Sure, Newcastle flying high at the moment, but Tottenham is the only scalp they have taken. Drew with City, United, Bournemouth, Palace, Wolves, Brighton.

Aside from us, They have only beaten Villa, Brentford, Everton, Fulham, Southampton and Forest. Who are all shite.

Unfortunately, that’s the way that football has evolved. Unless clubs have owners who will pump big money into playing side, clubs will not be able to consistently challenge for honours. The best clubs like ours can hope for is a top 4 finish & maybe the odd league cup or FA cup win but even that isn’t easy as our record in these competitions proves.
All the fans who are against against multi billionaire owners throwing money at clubs need to accept that where we have been as a team for the last 7 or 8 yrs is realistically, the best we can hope for as we will never be able to compete in the transfer market with the mega wealthy clubs. Of course, bad buys don’t help which is something we have excelled at

This isn’t mentioned enough . Lewis is a callous , nasty piece of work which often gets overlooked by people with “ morals”
Exactly. What I find bizarre is that so many fans are happy to have callous, nasty owners that use our club to increase their own personal financial wealth.

But claim moral reprehension at the thought of callous, nasty owners using their wealth to increase the success of their club.

It's naivety at best. And downright stinking hypocrisy at worst.

Exactly. What I find bizarre is that so many fans are happy to have callous, nasty owners that use our club to increase their own personal financial wealth.

But claim moral reprehension at the thought of callous, nasty owners using their wealth to increase the success of their club.

It's naivety at best. And downright stinking hypocrisy at worst.

That's fine because you and I know Joe Lewis hasn't spent a damn penny on Tottenham, the club has been built self sustainably so you can sleep well at night knowing that there there's no blood money washing around in the finances where as the likes of the Roman/Qatar/Abu Dhabi etc... :p

Sure, Newcastle flying high at the moment, but Tottenham is the only scalp they have taken. Drew with City, United, Bournemouth, Palace, Wolves, Brighton.

Aside from us, They have only beaten Villa, Brentford, Everton, Fulham, Southampton and Forest. Who are all shite.
So what who they have beaten, they are playing good football and are well organised.
Sure they may have only beaten these so called teams, but their backing will soon have them beating Madrid, PSG or Munich on a regular basis, which is not something we can honestly say.

Oh no lets get rid of this evil man and get another evil man in who spends money :contefists:
So let me get this right, as I really am discombobulated.

Our owners are evil, indeed 4th worst owners in the league and should be criticised constantly for being evil.

But we want them to sell up to even more evil people so we can use their evil money to win trophies and that will then make them (the new owners) not, or at least less, evil because we win things.

Is that right ?

So let me get this right, as I really am discombobulated.

Our owners are evil, indeed 4th worst owners in the league and should be criticised constantly for being evil.

But we want them to sell up to even more evil people so we can use their evil money to win trophies and that will then make them (the new owners) not, or at least less, evil because we win things.

Is that right ?

Basically what it comes down to is they'd be happy with Lewis if he spent some of his acquired blood money on the club but because we are ran self sustainably and are not financially doped unlike some of our rivals we have terrible owners.

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Back
Top Bottom