Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So our players, who are also performing at a higher rate than their own peers, at the likes of Woolwich and Chelsea, should also be compensated as such, yeah? ...Its the players on the pitch that have elevated us to champions league status. Facilitating the club profits that allow Levy to pay himself more than his counterparts at United and Liverpool and the rest of the Premier League.
You realize this was Lewis (our owner) telling Levy to shut up and fucking accept the performance bonuses he has been denying himself for the last couple of years right?

Levy does not earn 6 million every year from Spurs. It was a one time payment consisting of various bonuses and pay raises that he has declined himself in order to shift more money towards player salaries and the stadium build.

Do you think levy decides his own salary? Are you really that stupid?

You realize this was Lewis (our owner) telling Levy to shut up and fucking accept the performance bonuses he has been denying himself for the last couple of years right?

Levy does not earn 6 million every year from Spurs. It was a one time payment consisting of various bonuses and pay raises that he has declined himself in order to shift more money towards player salaries and the stadium build.
Put whatever spin on it you like, boys

But on the one hand having the 18th highest net transfer spend, the 7th highest playing budget, and a wages structure that threatens to destabilise our squad every season, while at the same time having the highest ticket prices and the highest paid Chairman just don't sit right with a lot of fans......
Tbh, I'm surprised even you guys are so comfortable with it

Keep saying he’s the highest this and the highest that, while ignoring our rivals.

City have a sheik who sits on the board of Gulf Bank and Ferrari, amongst others..he is a billionaire yet he is running City at a loss.

Roman.....err, need I say more? Are you jealous of Chelsea’s business model?

Liverpool have Tom Werner, owns a tv company and Boston Red Sox and is worth 300M. Yet running Liverpool at a 200M debt.
Promised a new ground, build a tier.

The Glaziers....Dumped a 500M debt on Utd in order to take over, have been finishing outside the top 3 regularly, who’s fanbase was forced to split off and form a new club because they despised them so much.

Woolwich....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So tell me John, who’s shoes would you rather be in? City’s title mean fuck all to anyone but their own fanbase...and only a pathetic 5 families with kids came out to celebrate it, such has the novelty of buying success worn off.

All the rest are underachieving for the money their owners have, and that goes for City too in reality.

But on the one hand having the 18th highest net transfer spend, the 7th highest playing budget, and a wages structure that threatens to destabilise our squad every season, while at the same time having the highest ticket prices and the highest paid Chairman just don't sit right with a lot of fans......
Manchester City runs the same wage structure as we do. Is their squad destabilized as well?

the question i asked was:
do you think Levy decides his own pay?

Ive made no statement as to whether or not Im happy with Levy's salary. Im asking if you think he decides his own pay, as you said "he pays himself"

Keep saying he’s the highest this and the highest that, while ignoring our rivals.

City have a sheik who sits on the board of Gulf Bank and Ferrari, amongst others..he is a billionaire yet he is running City at a loss.

Roman.....err, need I say more? Are you jealous of Chelsea’s business model?

Liverpool have Tom Werner, owns a tv company and Boston Red Sox and is worth 300M. Yet running Liverpool at a 200M debt.
Promised a new ground, build a tier.

The Glaziers....Dumped a 500M debt on Utd in order to take over, have been finishing outside the top 3 regularly, who’s fanbase was forced to split off and form a new club because they despised them so much.

Woolwich....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So tell me John, who’s shoes would you rather be in? City’s title mean fuck all to anyone but their own fanbase...and only a pathetic 5 families with kids came out to celebrate it, such has the novelty of buying success worn off.

All the rest are underachieving for the money their owners have, and that goes for City too in reality.
Your talking about the owners here though Sammy. Our equivalent of the Shiekh, Roman, Werner, The Glaziers and all these others you mention is not Daniel Levy, is it. We have our own super multi billionaire equivalent to these guys dodging tax in the Caribbean.

It's Levy's salary that's being discussed here, not the personal wealth of the majority owners, including our own.

Everytime you move the goalposts, it's proves to me you've lost the argument.

Your talking about the owners here though Sammy. Our equivalent of the Shiekh, Roman, Werner, The Glaziers and all these others you mention is not Daniel Levy, is it. We have our own super multi billionaire equivalent to these guys dodging tax in the Caribbean.

It's Levy's salary that's being discussed here, not the personal wealth of the majority owners, including our own.

"not one brick"
"it wouldn't surprise me if levy is paying archways legal bills"

you lost the argument a long time ago

Don't really get why the bitching goes on and on. All I know is Daniel Levy is the best chairman we can have, he regards himself as a custodian and always has the best interests of the Club. Doesn't mean he always gets it right, no human being ever does.

But they are run differently to us.....Roman is the chairman too.....who is under the shiek then sanctioning signings?
Levy doesn’t run and ask Joe Lewis to sanction signings.

The other clubs have puppets sitting under the people that call the shots. Utd is about Jose and the Glazier group.
You think Ed Woodward gives a toss about Utds youth academy and training ground for example?

But you said Abramovich was the Chairman. He isnt.

You’re nit picking....no he isn’t, but as I said they have puppets under them.
Why would Bruce Buck earn more than Levy? He can’t even fire or hire a manager, let alone develope an academy, training ground and build a stadium.

Chelsea have Roman calling the shots, if you believe Bruce Buck does what Levy does you’re deluded.

Make up whatever numbers you want .... but the truth is that we've spent 600m on players in the last ten years ... that's more than Woolwich and 5th highest in the EPL .... Premier League clubs ranked by transfer spend over the past 10 seasons

The truth is we have the 6th highest wages budget
https://www.totalsportek.com/money/english-premier-league-wage-bills-club-by-club/

The truth is our chairman's 'basic salary' has never been the highest
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...evealed-Man-United-Chelsea-Woolwich-Liverpool

The truth is we don't pay anywhere near the highest prices in the EPL ... not this year, last year, or any year since the EPL was founded ... Every Premier League club ranked by 2017/18 season ticket price

The truth is you're just a moaning cnut .... I'm surprised you even bother to make your shite up .....

FYI - If you're talking about next season might I suggest you shove your crystal ball where the sun don't shine ...

We’re all thinking it...

Dreams do come true • r/coys

yet8v7meinv01.jpg

How fucking short is this woman?

We’re all thinking it...

Dreams do come true • r/coys

yet8v7meinv01.jpg

How fucking short is this woman?
Levy chilling out in a hotel, flip flops on.

British media currently writing about us being at a Crossroads, stuck not knowing what direction to take, no naming rights sponsor, quadrupling costs of the stadium, hamstrung unable to pay wages, having to sell the entire first team, Levy having sleepless nights.

OK.

Back
Top Bottom