Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At least we earned a battling 1-1 second half draw.

I'd like to thank Mr Levy for that.

stevee stevee . Look at me. Proper fan :dwi:

#ThanksDaniel
Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

You might need to read up fella - we never got the full money for Gazza due to his knee injury and had a debt of £11m when Sugar came in - that size debt was significant at the time.

His own financial advisers advised against buying the club - it made zero sense as we didn’t make money and weren’t very good.

Sugar financially stabilised the club - he effectively built the foundations that ENIC were the. Able to build on further.

Link backs up what I’m saying

Not that I really care about any of this. The point is Sugar ran us like a football club with fans and hopes and goals. Levy is running a business, treats us like customers and has zero faaaacking romance towards the game - he just doesn’t get it and I fear this will get much worse before it gets better.

For now though, this season can’t end quick enough

Not that I really care about any of this. The point is Sugar ran us like a football club with fans and hopes and goals. Levy is running a business, treats us like customers and has zero faaaacking romance towards the game - he just doesn’t get it and I fear this will get much worse before it gets better.

For now though, this season can’t end quick enough
I think now football has passed levy by as an administrator, the first ten years or so of his reign, he got away with pulling the pants down of other clubs chairman.
But now, he looks out of place,isolated, with no idea of how to get this club back on track.
I don't think, whoever comes in as manager , will ever get the time or resources to get it right.
Tonight once again, this club is again the banter club of the UK, and personally I'm sick of it.
I don't enjoy or want to watch us play anymore, and certainly don't want to pay the highest prices for the privilege.

He has plenty of income from the other arms of his S & E empire to compensate for lack European football revenue. I don't think it'll bother him in the slightest.
I don't mean them, I mean us. We could well be back to where we were in 2000 but with the biggest debt in world football. Leicester and Everton are flirting with relegation on a similar wage bill to ours. We will be under 60 points with the 2nd leading scorer.

He has plenty of income from the other arms of his S & E empire to compensate for lack European football revenue. I don't think it'll bother him in the slightest.
I don't mean them, I mean us. We could well be back to where we were in 2000 but with the biggest debt in world football. Leicester and Everton are flirting with relegation on a similar wage bill to ours. We will be under 60 points with the 2nd leading scorer.

Back
Top Bottom