Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sugar gets some unfair stick - he saved the club from a financial mess. Sugar wasn’t trying to make it an event destination or a business - he ran us as a football club and sold when financially stable backers came in, whilst also delivering one trophy in his time.

Levy is a bald priick more interested in empire building than winning trophies - we’re not seen as fans, we’re customers
Spurs were no longer in the financial mess when Sugar arrived. The banking issue had been resolved by the Gazza sale. That’s one narrative that needs to be better understood.

Levy is a bald prick. 100% agree.

He’s just spent over £1million + on wages to watch that performance today. Maybe nearer £2m? Taking into account full squad and coaches etc etc

You’d be absolutely fuming if you were their boss wouldn’t you. Maybe he will throw some football boots around a la Fergie.
You think that’s going to happen ? He’s becoming a laughing stock

Ok, I was maybe unfair, but having a massive morgage, little willingness to invest and then finishing outside the European places is going to bite.
He has plenty of income from the other arms of his S & E empire to compensate for lack European football revenue. I don't think it'll bother him in the slightest.

STs have been frozen - you been asleep?

after this season they should be £300 less than last season

I think Tottenham Hotspur FC are just anchor tennants in enics empire. On paper the stadium will make the more from concerts and nfl than us. They wil look at us a drain on finances soon 😂

Spurs were no longer in the financial mess when Sugar arrived. The banking issue had been resolved by the Gazza sale. That’s one narrative that needs to be better understood.

Levy is a bald prick. 100% agree.
You might need to read up fella - we never got the full money for Gazza due to his knee injury and had a debt of £11m when Sugar came in - that size debt was significant at the time.

His own financial advisers advised against buying the club - it made zero sense as we didn’t make money and weren’t very good.

Sugar financially stabilised the club - he effectively built the foundations that ENIC were the. Able to build on further.

Link backs up what I’m saying

Back
Top Bottom