Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only reason he's done this is because he saw the value of his squad / enterprise (I refuse to call it a club) crumble. Fuck him.

Someone actually summed it up perfectly. Defeats hurt, but at least there is a slight positive knowing that it hurts this cunt financially as well.

I bet these cunts have the audacity to raise prices again. Too many fans will renew. Weak fan base we need a west ham fan type revolt on the pitch directed at these cunts. Fuck off.
STs have been frozen - you been asleep?

The only reason he's done this is because he saw the value of his squad / enterprise (I refuse to call it a club) crumble. Fuck him.

Someone actually summed it up perfectly. Defeats hurt, but at least there is a slight positive knowing that it hurts this cunt financially as well.

He’s just spent over £1million + on wages to watch that performance today. Maybe nearer £2m? Taking into account full squad and coaches etc etc

You’d be absolutely fuming if you were their boss wouldn’t you. Maybe he will throw some football boots around a la Fergie.

Wonder how many tickets for Thursday have been listed in the last 30 minutes
Listed ours after last weekend's game!

Think About It GIF by Identity

You think they’ll give him a chair to stand on ?

He’s just spent over £1million + on wages to watch that performance today. Maybe nearer £2m? Taking into account full squad and coaches etc etc

You’d be absolutely fuming if you were their boss wouldn’t you. Maybe he will throw some football boots around a la Fergie.
I'd be fuming with my own decisions knowing how much I fucked up in 2018.

STs have been frozen - you been asleep?

Frozen at one of if not the highest prices around. What absolute darlings fantastic value for money.

Last edited:

My 9 year old could have that cunt

It's everyone's fault. Levy, the players, Stellini, Conte. You don't have a disaster of this proportion without collective failure.
Who makes the decisions? It was so obvious Conte had checked out during the world cup and Levy and the board let it fester. Once Conte finally forced their hand they appoint his coach, steeped in Conte ball. Paratici was coming as well, down to them totally, its either gross negligence not worrying about the investigation when appointing him or gross incompetence not doing due diligence. All these things should be resignation issues.

Got nothing good to say about Sugar but at least he knew when the game was up.
Sugar gets some unfair stick - he saved the club from a financial mess. Sugar wasn’t trying to make it an event destination or a business - he ran us as a football club and sold when financially stable backers came in, whilst also delivering one trophy in his time.

Levy is a bald priick more interested in empire building than winning trophies - we’re not seen as fans, we’re customers

Back
Top Bottom