Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If some of the care, time and attention lavished on the stadium had been focused on the footballing side of things i.e, the reason the the club exists then we shouldn’t be in this mess.

He has plenty of income from the other arms of his S & E empire to compensate for lack European football revenue. I don't think it'll bother him in the slightest.
I don't mean them, I mean us. We could well be back to where we were in 2000 but with the biggest debt in world football. Leicester and Everton are flirting with relegation on a similar wage bill to ours. We will be under 60 points with the 2nd leading scorer this season.

it's hardly Enic fault these cunts didn't turn up
Where the fuck have you been the last 22odd years?
The bigger picture...there are players in that team that should have been sold years ago.....cheaper to keep than replace
Managers not properly backed
No plan
Piss poor recruitment
Etc
This is all on Enic and the bald freak

Remember when he did his PR thing about the stadium?

He said there was more good things to come but he couldn't say it yet?

What a fucking clown.

Unless it involves him and ENIC fucking off, what can they say that is exciting?
All these things like, karting, Beyonce etc are, all good things for the stadium, but when the team is dying on it's arse on the pitch, it loses its appeal some what.
He needs to get this managerial appointment right, along with correct signings, and not dragging them out all summer.
Oh and get rid of the deadwood, if that means loss then so be it.

Why ban them? Sounds like cancel culture to me. Why not use sound arguments? Or put them on ignore.

I don’t really think they should be banned but sound arguments are pointless against them. They’re just bitterly holding on now because they won’t admit they were incorrect.

If being 5-0 down to Newcastle in 20 mins & losing to Bournemouth at home back to back aren’t enough to make you turn on Levy/ENIC after THIS season - then nothing I or anyone else say on here will.

There are some posters on here who I legitimately believe would stand by Levy/ENIC even if we were relegated.

I don’t really think they should be banned but sound arguments are pointless against them. They’re just bitterly holding on now because they won’t admit they were incorrect.

If being 5-0 down to Newcastle in 20 mins & losing to Bournemouth at home back to back aren’t enough to make you turn on Levy/ENIC after THIS season - then nothing I or anyone else say on here will.

There are some posters on here who I legitimately believe would stand by Levy/ENIC even if we were relegated.
Yes we know who those posters are, and you wouldn't want any of them in the trenches with you, if they were you would throw them out, gutless and spineless like the club.

I actually think this thread is completely pointless. We all know now surely.

The pure incompetence to not even speak to Poch about the job is incredible. It’s just pure stupidity.

But 5-0 down inside 20 minutes is not on Daniel Levy.
Not directly, but ultimately it is. If they're not motivated or managed properly its down to the coach, appointed by Levy.

Then you have to ask why, after several managers and a few years of poor performances are the likes of Dier and Sanchez still here? Why have we not even tried to replace Vertonghen who left 3 years ago? Why has there been no proper succession planning for Hugo whos been getting worse for 2 or 3 years now?

Buck always stops at the top

Back
Top Bottom