Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which is also why we might actually find a taker this summer.

15m plus some of his wages subsidized. Could see us breaking even on the remaining 2 years. Maybe a sub but he still played almost every Serie A game for title-winning Lazio.
I'd give him a free transfer rather than subsidise his wages. The only reason to take £15m and then give most of it back as salary over 2 years is if his new club are adhering to some kind of salary cap

I was Baldist but our new manager has opened my eyes to my own ignorance.

Not all bald people are called Daniel.

We should judge a man based on his character and not his follicle count.
I've been bald since I was a teenager.
We're not bad people. Amazing how many times I've been mistaken for a knuckle dragging racist west ham fan though. Fucking idiots.

I'd give him a free transfer rather than subsidise his wages. The only reason to take £15m and then give most of it back as salary over 2 years is if his new club are adhering to some kind of salary cap

Suspect the club will be looking to make a deal on his contract.

Can’t see any other club taking on his wages. Could see Napoli wanting him on a perm move though

if hes on £200K pw and still has 2 yrs left on contract why would he join a different club for a smaller overall package ?. he can sit on the bench for 2 yrs if he likes
the power here is in the hands of any buying club and the player

I've been bald since I was a teenager.
We're not bad people. Amazing how many times I've been mistaken for a knuckle dragging racist west ham fan though. Fucking idiots.

It’s hard judging the hair free.

You make yourself sound more like exhibit A than exhibit B.

images

Eggert-Magnusson_1497795c.jpg

if hes on £200K pw and still has 2 yrs left on contract why would he join a different club for a smaller overall package ?. he can sit on the bench for 2 yrs if he likes
Exactly- hence the free transfer to help his potential new club match his salary.

That can change in the coming months/ seasons.
Based on how low we've sunk, and the fact some people are still defending them and saying we're better off with than without them, says otherwise to me.
There are fans that are so utterly terrified of change, they would rather we repeat this shit year after year than dip our toe in the pool.
Like I say, repeatedly. Joeseph Fritzl syndome. Rather stay in his basement than escape, but the outside might be worse than the inside.

Or be loaned out for two years and still get £200K

Based on how low we've sunk, and the fact some people are still defending them and saying we're better off with than without them, says otherwise to me.
There are fans that are so utterly terrified of change, they would rather we repeat this shit year after year than dip our toe in the pool.
Like I say, repeatedly. Joeseph Fritzl syndome. Rather stay in his basement than escape, but the outside might be worse than the inside.
I don’t know anyone defending them. All of my mates and network from last 20
Years are thoroughly fucked off and have either jacked it in, or at their wits end.

There are four or so scumbags on here playing contrary Mary but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are just an alias for club workers or bots

Years are thoroughly fucked off and have either jacked it in, or at their wits end.

There are four or so scumbags on here playing contrary Mary but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are just an alias for club workers or bots
There's more than 4 or 5 on here. Some a little more reasonable than others.

Those 4 "scumbags" are the biggest cunts on this forum. Their day in the sun has gone
and they give us relentless crap .
They know they are pissing in the wind.

People laugh when this is suggested but when you think about it this is an obvious trick for the club to pull.

They clearly prefer positivity about the ownership over negativity, so why wouldn't you have a few a few lackeys doing your bidding for you.?
Trying to counterract all the negative posts?

It makes perfect sense, really. It would be more surprising if it didn't take place.

A little bit like those bots employed by other big companies to reply to negative customer reviews on trust pilot etc...

Like I said, the only pro ENIC people I know in the real world are Chavs and Gooners so yours is the most plausible explanation out there

Last edited:
Given his attitude, he’ll more than likely do a Winston Bogarde
And you know what, fair play to him.
Football contracts are stupid. It' stupid that a manager can run a team to relegation and be paid millions to walk away. It's madness a player can forced to stay at a club where in every other job on earth, there are clauses that allow an employee to leave.
If fees were abolished and players could leave freely, it could actually increase competition, as wages would be the only expense to differentiate the teams. If there was a cap for a whole squad, then we could be in business.
But nope, clubs like City will spend £50m on Philips and give him his first start on game 37.

I'm not being paid though.

Back
Top Bottom