Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People laugh when this is suggested but when you think about it this is an obvious trick for the club to pull.

They clearly prefer positivity about the ownership over negativity, so why wouldn't you have a few a few lackeys doing your bidding for you.?
Trying to counterract all the negative posts?

It makes perfect sense, really. It would be more surprising if it didn't take place.

A little bit like those bots employed by other big companies to reply to negative customer reviews on trust pilot etc...

Like I said, the only pro ENIC people I know in the real world are Chavs and Gooners so yours is the most plausible explanation out there

Nah. You give levy to much credence. He doesn't even know what TFC is.

@La parisian is just an old fashioned troll. Gets his jollies from interaction on a message board so he has to say ever increasing stupid stuff to get replies. Obvious troll is obvious etc.

@Shadydanlevy is just a bit of a dimlow. He knows what he is saying is incorrect but isn't quite smart enough to join the dots in his mind. Hence the irrational and contrary posts he makes. He might get there in the end. But he also gets more fun for being the pantomime villain.

Wrong.

After being bored to tears by us for years, I very much give a shit about the style of football we play.

We are miles off winning anything so the least we can do is go back to being entertaining.

So don’t presume to speak on everyone’s behalf, cheers bud!
You’re full of shit.

If we were top of the league playing like this with these idiots, you’d be shushing everyone aroud here complaining.

You’re full of shit.

If we were top of the league playing like this with these idiots, you’d be shushing everyone aroud here complaining.

Nope.

Bin voted for being a balloon sucking bellend, though.

Also, it's around*. I'll not be dictated or talked back to by an uneducated, illiterate weasel.

Stand by my post, and I'm afraid neither you, nor anyone with more intelligence than you (so everyone else) gets to tell me how to think.

Consider yourself ended, and this conversation done. Now get yourself a job and leave me the fuck alone, Levy.

People laugh when this is suggested but when you think about it this is an obvious trick for the club to pull.

They clearly prefer positivity about the ownership over negativity, so why wouldn't you have a few a few lackeys doing your bidding for you.?
Trying to counterract all the negative posts?

It makes perfect sense, really. It would be more surprising if it didn't take place.

A little bit like those bots employed by other big companies to reply to negative customer reviews on trust pilot etc...

Like I said, the only pro ENIC people I know in the real world are Chavs and Gooners so yours is the most plausible explanation out there

Youtube Fashion GIF

Nope.

Also, it's around*. I'll not be dictated or talked back to by an uneducated, illiterate weasel.

Stand by my post, and I'm afraid neither you, nor anyone with more intelligence than you (so everyone else) gets to tell me how to think.

Consider yourself ended, and this conversation done. Now get yourself a job and leave me the fuck alone, Levy.
LOL. It’s a simple search, Goat.

Last time we were top of the league after the first couple of match weeks was under Mourinho in December 2020.

Bring on the new Dutch guy.

Reality is soon going to come knocking and wake people up anyway.
We’re a bit shitty. Not in the same league as Man City.

Maybe we just need a reset of our expectations to the days of BMJ and Ramos.
When a European night against teams such as Aalborg was a fun night not to be sneered at.

Nope.

Shady is a blatant troll & not a very good one. One of the Spurscommunity refugees, he’s here entirely because they got enough of his shit and now he’s busy being insufferably boring here instead.

Back
Top Bottom