Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyway. Just to pre-empt stevee stevee chasing me all over the forum I'd like to just take this opportunity, in advance, to say Thank You Daniel Levy for appointing a manager / head coach for our football team. Whoever it turns out to be.

Thank you. Thank you. and Thank you. Daniel

thankyou-daniel-42239.jpg

Last edited:
It’s been all pointing to this way of doing things for a while. I’ve mentioned it a couple of times. Let’s just hope commolli isn’t the one coming back to run it!

Edit: cretinousgoat cretinousgoat disagreeing, so you want Commolli back?

Was thinking the new data approach and Michael Edwards being unemployed made him a very real possibility to the mystery recruitment director that comes in.

Now I'm thinking Levy may even go all the way out there and hire somebody from outside football but with a sports analytics background. Maybe from NFL or the NBA.

It actually could be interesting as long as the scouts are football people and the head coach has a big say.

Was thinking the new data approach and Michael Edwards being unemployed made him a very real possibility to the mystery recruitment director that comes in.

Now I'm thinking Levy may even go all the way out there and hire somebody from outside football but with a sports analytics background. Maybe from NFL or the NBA.

It actually could be interesting as long as the scouts are football people and the head coach has a big say.
Will be interesting but doesn’t solve the underlying issue that Levy is still at the helm

Far more to a successful club than signings. And that cunt couldn’t inspire or lead a team of burger flippers at McD’s, let alone a half a billion corp with staff earning 10 million a year

Fixing recruitment helps, but he needs to be hounded out of his role as CEO

Will be interesting but doesn’t solve the underlying issue that Levy is still at the helm

Far more to a successful club than signings. And that cunt couldn’t inspire or lead a team of burger flippers at McD’s, let alone a half a billion corp with staff earning 10 million a year

Fixing recruitment helps, but he needs to be hounded out of his role as CEO
Let’s see how Munn gets on …

My mate from the press is hearing rumblings of mass layoffs over at Spurs HQ. Entire scouting and recruitment dept, medical team, coaching and conditioning staff….the lot. Potentially even player contracts being terminated.

Makes we wonder how much $$$ will be available for squad improvements!
I'm fine with all of that. All of those departments have been a disaster for years so wholesale changes are needed.

He is a very good player and a great signing, but don’t you think we have more urgent needs with that £80m - £100m?

I think the naming rights would offer us around 300m. We could borrow off the strength of that. Commit 300m to a dm. Rice. A world class cb to help romero stop being such a dick. A wide man with pace and a gk. Maybe if there's some change we could get some handkerchiefs for Mr Levy to dry his eyes.

That would be a start on the rebuild.

Sell off 5 or 6 of our dross at a loss to free up the wage bill and take advantage of our world class training facilities (tm) and promote some yoot Dems.

Having solved the Spurs crisis I must now concentrate on my perpetual engine experiments so please do excuse me.

Back
Top Bottom