Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If ENIC were in charge of Palace, do you not think they'd at least try and get them out of Selhurst Park or even expand it? Do you not think they'd upgrade the training ground?

This is such a weird argument because we were in a similar position when ENIC took over Spurs to where Palace were when Steve Parish took over, look at the two trajectories of each club, even West Ham moved out of Upton Park and pushed on for example, Palace have been stuck in the same place.
Palace still have a traditional football ground with a history going back to 1924. So many of the old grounds are gone now and Selhurst has been home to some of the most iconic moments:

iu

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raLRd9Z6SrQ

Last edited:
50 million to feign ambition with big name managers is cheaper than actually investing in the squad to a level required to win things
And the 2 big name managers didn't take long to call Levy out for the loser and the fraud that he is.

When the loser sacked Mourinho, I had one of this thread's regular hacks stalking me around the forum demanding I praise him for pulling the trigger 😆

Last edited:
I think he's got eyes on Airfixxs crown as most prolific poster on this forum

Sadly he's got about 75,000 posts to go if he's ever to beat the great man .

:roflmao:

I tried a little experiment the other day. I put Fixxy and Shady on ignore and the actual forum shrunk by around 50%

F3-CWk-2-X0-AEwu-Eu-12.jpg

8:25am You guys wake up in the morning and think about 2 things:

Daniel Levy and Me

Neither things are healthy to be on your mind the first thing you think about in the morning time, I can tell you that for free. 😆

Go outside and touch grass lads, Xmas is coming soon, practice talking to your families or something.

Back
Top Bottom