Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

*posts something deliberately provocative to wind people up*

‘Why are you wound up? We WON’.

Why does it bother you so much that people are ENIC out and vent about it? Seems to really get to you.

I had absolutely no idea you were this precious

Anyway back to the Coffees...

Just to be crystal fucking clear to those who falsely claim that us ENIC out out are fickle.

I will be ENIC out until they start to show real ambition in the transfer market and until this club starts to win trophies on the regular again.

And I still managed to enjoy the game and celebrate todays win.

Bidding Storage Wars GIF by TrueReal

This is quite ambiguous, i am going to assume you mean you popped 2 blow up Levy dolls . Take it easy fella be a bit less vigorous

It means you guys constantly make sexual references time and time again, all I'm getting from that is a bunch of sexually frustrated dudes or you have weird fetishes or something.

Just stop doing it, it's genuinely weird lol

Did you guys attend the protest today? :gallashmm:
What a stupid question.

Course they didn't, they were too busy hovering over their keyboards.

The amount of hostility on here after a great win, where we spanked Newcastle and played wonderful football is really staggering.

I've said it before and I'll say it again;
What a conundrum for them.
Win games and be top 6, they can't blame Levy.
Lose games and be bottom half, they can blame Levy.

I wonder which makes them happier.🤷

It's a psychiatrist's wet dream.

What a stupid question.

Course they didn't, they were too busy hovering over their keyboards.

The amount of hostility on here after a great win, where we spanked Newcastle and played wonderful football is really staggering.

I've said it before and I'll say it again;
I used to believe that we had the best fans in the country, but seeing the behaviour of some of our sad fans on here, i've totally changed my mind.
They knock one out daily over Woolwich and how great they are. They post endlessly and act like excitable children on christmas morning after each defeat for us but go quiet when we win.

They are either the worst fans ever or another clubs fans pretending to be Spurs fans. Either way they are beyond embarrassing.

They know who they are.

I used to believe that we had the best fans in the country, but seeing the behaviour of some of our sad fans on here, i've totally changed my mind.
They knock one out daily over Woolwich and how great they are. They post endlessly and act like excitable children on christmas morning after each defeat for us but go quiet when we win.

They are either the worst fans ever or another clubs fans pretending to be Spurs fans. Either way they are beyond embarrassing.

They know who they are.
The irony being that the one disagree I've had so far is from the only one with bollocks who has said that they'd be "happy" to see us relegated if it meant Levy being gone.

You couldn't make it up.

Back
Top Bottom