Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apart from when it comes to typing out the same boring criticism, lies, and half truths about Levy/Enic.

Then they're all going ho.
Half truths you say

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Until the club starts to show real ambition in the transfer market and win things on the regular like we used to do you ENIC in boys don't have a leg to stand on.

That's the bar.

And if you want to talk about baiting and trolling Shady barely posted in the match thread at all but he was quick to come on here to try and bait posters. When he's not working part time at Starbucks he literally lives in this thread. Professional troll.
Why do people have to be "ENIC in boys"?

We can still support the team and be happy when we win, without being an ENIC fan.

I will NEVER understand the logic of any so called fan getting giddy at a loss and disappearing after a win.

Just because we support the team and cheer when we win, doesn't mean we are levy fans, it means we are grown up and can separate the two.

Why do people have to be "ENIC in boys"?
You don't have to be ENIC in.

But when a few people devote so much time of their lives in this thread defending them so vehemently it's the only conclusion one can reach.

The majority of posters who don't care either way tend not to post in this thread. So, it stands to reason, most of those who do are either IN or OUT

I'm sure you realise this is mainly about you. You are the most pathetic 'fan' I have ever come across and an embarrassment to the club.

Levy apologists?? are you 12 or something.

I find fans like you who justify beating the shit out of other people because they wear a different coloured shirt to you far more embarrassing tbh.

So, are we allowed to moan about our owners on this thread or not?

They're pretty shit, that's undebatable. The current weakness of the squad sits with them, can't blame Ange as he's only had one window.

We'll see how serious they are this Jan, maybe they'll hail the return of the likes of VdV and Maddison as 'new signings'.

:mourcheeks:

They're pretty shit, that's undebatable. The current weakness of the squad sits with them, can't blame Ange as he's only had one window.

We'll see how serious they are this Jan, maybe they'll hail the return of the likes of VdV and Maddison as 'new signings'.

It's a strange one. They wet their pants if criticism of the owners spills across into other threads.....
Now some model fan / geek has joined the ENIC thread wetting his pants over criticism in this one

:sonlol:

The real irony is, guys, that those of us who proclaim our frustrations at Levy / ENIC in this thread own our position. We are Levy out. We would love nothing more than to see Levy / ENIC sell up and fuck off.

Those that spend an equal, or even greater amount of time here defending them and apologising for them won't or don't own their position. Like supporting Levy is a guilty pleasure, or taboo. They can't stop themselves doing it, but at the same time, feel rather dirty about it.

Just own what you are guys. 💪

The real irony is, guys, that those of us who proclaim our frustrations at Levy / ENIC in this thread own our position. We are Levy out. We would love nothing more than to see Levy / ENIC sell up and fuck off.

Those that spend an equal, or even greater amount of time here defending them and apologising for them won't or don't own their position. Like supporting Levy is a guilty pleasure, or taboo. They can't stop themselves doing it, but at the same time, feel rather dirty about it.

Just own what you are guys. 💪
Maybe 12 was a bit generous.

I just want to hear an original moan.

New content, please.

I hear you on the ENIC out shouts I really do but there's going to come to a point where you need to just accept that ENIC and Levy aren't leaving anytime soon, they're gonna be here for the foreseeable so with that being said maybe it's best to try and move on, no matter how much moaning you do and 'protesting' on the internet at some point you just have to face up with the fact that these guys are staying, I accepted this ages ago.

So with that being said fans that want them out should just wish for the next best thing, we wanted Levy to take a step back from the football side or whatever it was and it looks to me he's done that. We asked him to create barriers and at least setup some sort of infrastructure so that he wouldn't interfere with footballing decisions and he's hired staff who are now taking charge of those things.

This is probably the best you're going to hope for when it comes to him, just gotta brush it off man and let things go.

I hear you on the ENIC out shouts I really do but there's going to come to a point where you need to just accept that ENIC and Levy aren't leaving anytime soon, they're gonna be here for the foreseeable so with that being said maybe it's best to try and move on, no matter how much moaning you do and 'protesting' on the internet at some point you just have to face up with the fact that these guys are staying, I accepted this ages ago.

So with that being said fans that want them out should just wish for the next best thing, we wanted Levy to take a step back from the football side or whatever it was and it looks to me he's done that. We asked him to create barriers and at least setup some sort of infrastructure so that he wouldn't interfere with footballing decisions and he's hired staff who are now taking charge of those things.

This is probably the best you're going to hope for when it comes to him, just gotta brush it off man and let things go.
That's actually a pretty good post for you, mate. Credit where it's due.
You're probably right to a certain degree. The only thing I would say is that Levy has shown he does react to criticism.

When the fans get on his back, whether it be thousands chanting against him during the match and the subsequent press coverage or the relentless Levy out responses to the official tweets last season....he will more than likely try to quell the criticism with a positive move.

If all the fans remain as passive and willing to bend over the table for him as it seems many on this forum would like I genuinely shudder to think what state we'd be in right now.

For as long as he sticks around, you need to also accept that many fans will be uncomfortable with his presence.

The highest paid chairman of the Premier league era with just one League cup in 23 years will never be acceptable to some of us

That's actually a pretty good post for you, mate. Credit where it's due.
You're probably right to a certain degree. The only thing I would say is that Levy has shown he does react to criticism.

When the fans get on his back, whether it be thousands chanting against him during the match and the subsequent press coverage or the relentless Levy out responses to the official tweets last season....he will more than likely try to quell the criticism with a positive move.

If all the fans remain as passive and willing to bend over the table for him as it seems many on this forum would like I genuinely shudder to think what state we'd be in right now.

For as long as he sticks around, you need to also accept that many fans will be uncomfortable with his presence.

The highest paid chairman of the Premier league era with just one League cup in 23 years will never be acceptable to some of us

The fans are passive now though?

No-one's actually doing anything to force them out, I've made it clear that fans who want him out ought to protest properly and that doesn't mean spamming Levy out on social media and moaning online especially when we're in a bad moment.

I find this notion that Levy reacts to the fans a bit forced.

No-one's actually doing anything to force them out, I've made it clear that fans who want him out ought to protest properly and that doesn't mean spamming Levy out on social media and moaning online especially when we're in a bad moment.

You really think hearing the fans' discontent week after week did nothing to hasten his change in direction? Come on.

Because there's absolutely nothing the fans can do to force him out. But the relentless criticism that gets publicised in the media is bound to have an impact on his decision making with regards to the football club, as it would in any other business or corporation.

The fans are passive now because there has been an upturn in form compared to last season and a popular new manager has breathed some fresh air into the club.
But if the fans were as passive as you and others would like, even through the horrific slump and countless debacles we've seen in recent years, there would be absolutely zero pressure on him to make any positive change.

You probably think that individual players or managers shouldn't be above criticism, but you also seem to think the chairman / Owners should be; simply on the basis that they can't be removed.

I just find that a bizarre position to take.

Back
Top Bottom