Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a stupid question.

Course they didn't, they were too busy hovering over their keyboards.

The amount of hostility on here after a great win, where we spanked Newcastle and played wonderful football is really staggering.

I've said it before and I'll say it again;
Sorry Stevee but we were called out by someone for not coming in here after a win , can’t have it both ways . I think everyone was happy , just not with Levy , but were baited to come here

Should be no complaints we took the bait

Sorry Stevee but we were called out by someone for not coming in here after a win , can’t have it both ways . I think everyone was happy , just not with Levy , but were baited to come here
And you came with anger.

When we lose the Levy outers are quite happy to call out certain posters and bait them.

Can't have it both ways.

Sorry Ed.

What a stupid question.

Course they didn't, they were too busy hovering over their keyboards.

The amount of hostility on here after a great win, where we spanked Newcastle and played wonderful football is really staggering.

I've said it before and I'll say it again;
Damn it !!!!!!!

One less "like" and I'd have had the perfect quadruple, one each of like, funny, agree, and disagree.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

And you came with anger.

When we lose the Levy outers are quite happy to call out certain posters and bait them.

Can't have it both ways.

Sorry Ed.
Until the club starts to show real ambition in the transfer market and win things on the regular like we used to do you ENIC in boys don't have a leg to stand on.

That's the bar.

And if you want to talk about baiting and trolling Shady barely posted in the match thread at all but he was quick to come on here to try and bait posters. When he's not working part time at Starbucks he literally lives in this thread. Professional troll.

Until the club starts to show real ambition in the transfer market and win things on the regular like we used to do you ENIC in boys don't have a leg to stand on.

That's the bar.

And if you want to talk about baiting and trolling Shady barely posted in the match thread at all but he was quick to come on here to try and bait posters. When he's not working part time at Starbucks he literally lives in this thread. Professional troll.

As well as job shaming, you're now adding lying to your repertoire :gallashmm:

That's a bit scummy don't you think?

That's the bar.

Ok then, but let's have an honest conversation about it.

What happened in the past is in the past. No one disputes that there have been times we didn't push on and show conviction in the transfer market when we could have - some of us might disagree about why that happened when it happened but it did.

I think having a grown-up conversation about where these terms are clearly defined would help move the discussion forward rather than have to listen to the same old comments.

Showing ambition in the transfer market - what does that mean to you?

Until the club starts to show real ambition in the transfer market
On average over the last 5 years

5th highest revenue

4th highest spend
And if you want to talk about baiting and trolling
I wasn't the one who mentioned baiting and trolling first.
Shady barely posted in the match thread at all but he was quick to come on here to try and bait posters.
I hope you're not going to be a hypocrite and will also criticise those Levy outers who do the same.
When he's not working part time at Starbucks he literally lives in this thread. Professional troll.
But of course none of you boys ever troll on this thread.

I used to believe that we had the best fans in the country, but seeing the behaviour of some of our sad fans on here, i've totally changed my mind.
They knock one out daily over Woolwich and how great they are. They post endlessly and act like excitable children on christmas morning after each defeat for us but go quiet when we win.

They are either the worst fans ever or another clubs fans pretending to be Spurs fans. Either way they are beyond embarrassing.

They know who they are.
One of the most prolific Enic out posters on here attended one game last season.

They then had a choice. They could either;

A) Join the protest outside the ground that they literally had to walk past, and visibly increase the numbers of disaffected fans.

B) Do nothing until they got home, then fire up the old laptop and bash out post after post in this thread, cos that'll show that pesky Levy

Or

C) Both

I'll leave you to guess which one they did.

:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:

One of the most prolific Enic out posters on here attended one game last season.

They then had a choice. They could either;

A) Join the protest outside the ground that they literally had to walk past, and visibly increase the numbers of disaffected fans.

B) Do nothing until they got home, then fire up the old laptop and bash out post after post in this thread, cos that'll show that pesky Levy

Or

C) Both

I'll leave you to guess which one they did.

:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:
Half the population can’t be arsed to vote at an election and about 65% can’t be arsed in a by election .
Apathy runs the through us like syrup of figs

Yeah , so

I know what I typed

Your message was in response to one about blow up Levy dolls, however because it could be interpreted anyway I chose ( ambiguous) I referenced the original post

You really are a delicate flower , so I will make sure I treat you with kid gloves in future

I mean the literal eyes emoji I put on the post was probably to subtle for you but nevermind, you'll catch up...

Seems like you're getting incredibly frustrated which tells me I'm right, it's cool - we don't need the essay and explanations mate, it aint that deep.

Back
Top Bottom