Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah they did it for the lols indeed, just decided to pay them around £50m to hire and fire them just for the jokes, you're right.
What an incredibly pathetic and childish thing to say.

It highlights the fact they haven't got a fucking clue what they are doing.

Hence, giving a player away for free, becaues they didn't knwo how many players they could loan out.

What an incredibly pathetic and childish thing to say.

It highlights the fact they haven't got a fucking clue what they are doing.

Hence, giving a player away for free, becaues they didn't knwo how many players they could loan out.

It's getting to the point now I can only respond that way to nonsense.

That's a good point, you wonder why you guys protest every day in this thread then :ledley:

I mean we post. It’s sort of the point of a forum. You do it quite a lot on loads of pointless shit.

I want ENIC out. It probably won’t happen and I doubt protesting would help, but I’m still going to say it.

Even after wins, since you lot have a little cry when we only post after a loss.

I mean we post. It’s sort of the point of a forum. You do it quite a lot on loads of pointless shit.

I want ENIC out. It probably won’t happen and I doubt protesting would help, but I’m still going to say it.

Even after wins, since you lot have a little cry when we only post after a loss.

I aint the one crying here bro, you just sound as frustrated when we win 😆

Cheer up mate.

Back
Top Bottom