Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

always thought that Levy works out the cost/return before he gets players in (need to spend £80m on players to maybe get CL, CL gets maybe 40m etc)
so will he start thinking now if we don't look like getting CL/top 4 near end of each season tell manager to drop points so no euro football but 24 events at the stadium over the next season (brings in more money than EL or Euro Confanance League) take out the events that would be there anyway due to summer and international breaks so maybe extra 10/12 big events a season with no euro football

always thought that Levy works out the cost/return before he gets players in (need to spend £80m on players to maybe get CL, CL gets maybe 40m etc)
so will he start thinking now if we don't look like getting CL/top 4 near end of each season tell manager to drop points so no euro football but 24 events at the stadium over the next season (brings in more money than EL or Euro Confanance League) take out the events that would be there anyway due to summer and international breaks so maybe extra 10/12 big events a season with no euro football
Just checking - are you saying you think our chairman will tell the manager to tell the players to throw the match against Leicester? Is that the level of fantasy we are now operating on in this thread?

And why would we need to throw a match we are almost certainly going to lose anyway?

Are you really being serious ?

I gave you a funny as I thought you were joking.

Seeing AberdeenYid AberdeenYid and Trotter posts I'm not so sure now

Based off twitter action today starting to think a few need to watch Sunderland Til I die and get some perspective.

So many precious fans saying they won’t renew their season ticket.

What we have to complain about pales in comparison to most clubs in the pyramid. Woe is us we may miss European Football. Woe is us our best player may leave. Disclaimer: the calls I am referring to are not ESL related. All based off on field performance.

Took me a few minutes, my friend, I won't lie.

BeautifulQualifiedAlleycat-max-1mb.gif

But I got there in the end

Na im stumped i dont get it :levystare:

Based off twitter action today starting to think a few need to watch Sunderland Til I die and get some perspective.

So many precious fans saying they won’t renew their season ticket.

What we have to complain about pales in comparison to most clubs in the pyramid. Woe is us we may miss European Football. Woe is us our best player may leave. Disclaimer: the calls I am referring to are not ESL related. All based off on field performance.
People I know aren't considering not renewing cause of the shit football, i dont mind that, its just football in general, so much greed in the game now a days, add in VAR and shit kick off times with no respect to fans travelling, then add in the fact its easy to get to any game you want as a member barring a cup final (LOL) lets be honest it doesn't make renewing an easy decision for some!
As Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor said after traveling on wednesday when you add in the parking, the train fair and a few food and drinks you are looking at close to £100 and that's on top of your season ticket cost, im lucky enough at the moment that i can afford the cost, but i'm not sure if i would rather put the money to better use and just become a member and go to the games i want and watch the rest on TV.

:mourfacepalm:

He's so tight that he moves that fast to pick up the pound coin, so it doesn't have time to hit the floor.
Nobody has taken the opportunity for the following:

Joe and Daniel invented copper wire by fighting over a two pence piece.

Daniel wakens up every night to see if he's lost any sleep.

my fear is that with no euro football next season Levy will run as many events at the stadium as possible generating money, and he will think maybe if we can't get top 4 then be out of european football run other money making events at the stadium
Not that I particularly care but it is up to the council not Levy. Without covid there was already a limit on non-football events. I don't think the council would want to stop events though.

Edit:After a Google, I think it is 16 non football events so plenty anyway.

Read an interview with Kane. He explains the reason Jose didn't work. It clear Levy tries to keep faith with players at the expense of his managers.

He explains how Jose had the same mentality as he did. Jose expected to have players Lead by example and leave their hearts on the pitch. He says players just didn't want to.

Levy allowed those players who didn't want to "put in the shift", to dictate how the team is run. I don't think any other gaffers would have done a better job with Levy trying hardest to keep players who think they are better than they really are. Sir Alex would have had 8 players on the field and the rest on the bench just to prove a point. I don't see much changing until Levy leaves.

Read an interview with Kane. He explains the reason Jose didn't work. It clear Levy tries to keep faith with players at the expense of his managers.

He explains how Jose had the same mentality as he did. Jose expected to have players Lead by example and leave their hearts on the pitch. He says players just didn't want to.

Levy allowed those players who didn't want to "put in the shift", to dictate how the team is run. I don't think any other gaffers would have done a better job with Levy trying hardest to keep players who think they are better than they really are. Sir Alex would have had 8 players on the field and the rest on the bench just to prove a point. I don't see much changing until Levy leaves.

Jose needed players that didn't need coaching basically - so he didn't have to do anything

The fucking idiots making excuses for that cunt lately are unreal

Can you link this please?

Back
Top Bottom