Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aye, very much agreed on the lazy thing. The evidence of that was on the pitch.

Not sure there’s any evidence to anything else you are saying though. Just seems to be stuff that you think and not that you know. How could you know?
Come now. Jose had said who he admired at right back. We all know the Deli Saga. Same with Aurier and Milan actually making an offer for him. It was made clear Jose didn't want Bale. He had a few other striker he said he was impressed with. He said Bergwjin wasnt his choice..... I know one doesn't listen to rumours but in the case it was blatant.

Last edited:
Come now. Jose had said who he admired at right back. We all know the Deli Saga. Same with Aurier and Milan actually making an offer for him. It was made clear Jose didn't want Bale. He had a few other striker he said he was impressed with. He said Bergwjin was his choice..... I know one doesn't listen to rumours but in the case it was blatant.
If someone asked me describe the perfect Jose right back, I’d describe Doherty. Not sure who he admired though. I think he was going for tough love on Dele and it didn’t work. Can’t recall hearing Jose say he didn’t want Bale. There’s a lot of quotes from Jose I appear to have missed, so if they are out there, I apologise. I’d be keen to see them.

But I find it impossible to believe that Levy, who runs a multi million business fiscally effectively, would hire a manager on a ton of cash a year, a guy who has a track record of success and not listen to him.

If that’s the case, he should resign and be sectioned, but I just don’t believe it.

World Cup Success GIF by FIFA

Mourinho was extra deadwood on his own. £15mil a year , the highest paid employee in the clubs history. Just as shit as the worst players
I suppose that's why Terry, Chelsea, Inter, Porto can laugh at us. We really hires a coach that has won nothing.

I suppose another gaffer with a more superior voice could've yelled or spoken to the dead wood and they would have magically become footballers.

Cant Judge JM on that squad who kept on stuffing up, hoping he would have have a nice relaxing chat to them in his soothing Daddy voice so that they didn't feel offended.

If someone asked me describe the perfect Jose right back, I’d describe Doherty. Not sure who he admired though. I think he was going for tough love on Dele and it didn’t work. Can’t recall hearing Jose say he didn’t want Bale. There’s a lot of quotes from Jose I appear to have missed, so if they are out there, I apologise. I’d be keen to see them.

But I find it impossible to believe that Levy, who runs a multi million business fiscally effectively, would hire a manager on a ton of cash a year, a guy who has a track record of success and not listen to him.

If that’s the case, he should resign and be sectioned, but I just don’t believe it.
Did Levy ever listen to any of his gaffers?

Villas Boas came out and openly explained why he didn't go the distance. If you Google, you'd find his statement. Poch kept in saying he needs the team to be overhauled, he constantly said Spurs need a new Striker. Jose said that from pundit days right through his managing career at Spurs. He cried out for a CB and we bought Bergwjin, who he openly said wasn't his first choice. So I can't see how you still believe Levy listens to anyone?

How could I know what?
How will I know if he really loves me?
I say a prayer with every heartbeat
I fall in love whenever we meet
I'm asking you what you know about these things
How will I know if he's thinking of me?
I try to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak)
Falling in love is so bittersweet
This love is strong, why do I feel weak?

Damn , I’ve now got this song stuck in my head

How will I know if he really loves me?
I say a prayer with every heartbeat
I fall in love whenever we meet
I'm asking you what you know about these things
How will I know if he's thinking of me?
I try to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak)
Falling in love is so bittersweet
This love is strong, why do I feel weak?

Damn , I’ve now got this song stuck in my head
Hello baby how are you!

Athletico today showed how "defensive football", could win a league if players are whole heartedly beging their manager. An overall slightly above average squad with few super starts that relies on a string defense and counter attacking. I wonder if Simeone (Mini Mo in my opinion) would have done the same at Spurs.

Again, Levy an ENIC must go.

Following the announcement of today's 'questionable' lineup. Can we all take a moment to look on the plus side, that by not signing a replacement manager we at least saved £2 to 5 million in salary cost.

This may seem menial but every little helps when it comes to ensuring that ENIC/Joe Lewis do not have to dip into their own sizeable pockets.

It's the silver linings for me.

Back
Top Bottom